Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Low Tech Self Running Pump/Motor

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 04, 2008, 01:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Here is another self running pump/motor.

Its called 'The Clem Over-Unity Motor'.

http://www.keelynet.com/energy/clem1.htm   

I didn't want to throw a similar self runner thread off topic so I started this one for discussion of this device.

I found this on another site a few years ago and think of it often...it looks like the real deal.

Regards...

TheOne

It looks like Viktor Schauberger generator, probably working on the same principe

Thank for the link

Cap-Z-ro

Possibly...Viktor had a unique talent in the properties of liquids.

I believe this idea was sparked by a similar device used to circulate oil in the production of asphalt.

I hope someone is in a position to develop this...it looks very promising.

Regards...

TheOne

After beginning to read Viktor stuff, this technologies work as opposite as Viktor work, its seam to use the Centrifugence force, Viktor use the Centripetence force.

(a) "Centrifugence" - resistance to friction
pressure
temperature rise
biological deterioration

(b) "Centripetence" - absence of friction
suction
temperature drop
biological improvement

Phil7218

@TheOne, I agree with you, I also thought some about the Clem engine. After Mr. Clem, the oil he used as fluid, went hot. So I would say, you just have to change the rotating direction, in order to move the fluid centripetaly and let it cool down. You should also use copper, or copper alloys for the whole machine, as a catalyst. Then a real implosion would occur.