Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Novel Approach to Bessler Wheel

Started by Vortex1, August 11, 2008, 10:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex1

Thus far it seems many of the designs seem to aim at creating an imbalance in the wheel such that one side is heavier than the other.

There is an alternative approach that does not require this imbalance to spin the wheel and relies on angular momentum that can be stored in a gravity attracted weight.

This approach does not use  levers , springs. or the opposition or attraction of magnets

The only moving parts are the weights and the outer wheel.

It may find just enough energy to regate from a variation of the Aspden effect.

I have played with this design on paper since 2006, but have not built it. Been working on too many other ideas.

I hope someone here can simulate it or actually build it.

If this thread gets any interest, I will release a drawing and full explanation in a few days, meantime can anyone take a guess at it from the above description?

I promise it will be interesting.

markh

Please tell.  I'm sure everyone would love to know , and see what you're talking about.  At least I do.

peace
mark

Vortex1

I'll do my best to finish the sketches and get them up asap.

Thanks for your interest......V

Vortex1

Before I make a complete fool of myself, is there a "Compendium of Bessler Wheel Classifications" anywhere to be found?

If not, perhaps we should create one.

I would love to post  but don't want to get stacks of "already been tried and won't work". I like to do my research diligently, but don't have the time to read or decipher all of the threads on all of the forums.

I'm not saying this idea will work, however it does present a new approach that possibly could be made to work.

Thanks for your help in advance.

AB Hammer

@Vortex1

It seem you are a little nevus about posting you idea. If you like you can send your drawing of you design to me and I will give it a full evaluation. Then I will report back to you the whys and why nots about if it has a possibility or not. I do not expose any information out to anybody else. Or you can go ahead and post it, but if you have something great you may want to think about open forum yet. A patent and then expose it will still give all us do it your self people how to do it and you can still get your royalties. If you are looking for builders there are a few competent builders as well Ralph Lortie (my mentor), Sean/CLaNZeR, and myself. I can only fully vouch for Ralph and myself for being quit if you need quit. But I am conversing with Sean more and more, He is a open source individual.

My address is ab.hammer@yahoo.com
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan