Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

We already covered this in the Galactic Freedom Day Thread...
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,5333.0/topicseen.html

I glad there is more interest in this topic.
The n00bs that don't believe this will get a nice shock on 10/14/2008.

This is the beginning of the Golden Age of Enlightenment on the path to the Ascension of our Solar System.  All the evil people will disappear.  Jupiter is going to turn into a star, we will be a binary star system soon.  Peace and prosperity will encompass the Earth.  All the suppressed technologies will be released.  The people from inner Earth will come out to meet us as well as people from many different inhabited star systems.  We will all have unlimited free energy, money that is worth something, and governments we can trust.  Man, wait till you see their ships, AWESOME!!!

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

tinu

Quote from: shooter001 on August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM
A trans channel who has written her own books has put her reputation on the line by stating that on the 14th October 2008 a 2000 mile long UFO will hover for 3 days in the sky for all to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zhzvbBOu_I

Lol!
You must be outdated. Aliens are already long here, on Earth, even sending clear instructions on pyramids and other OU devices.
By the way: does yours bring OU/FE to us?

Take good, good care of yourself!  ;)
Tinu

SeanTheLight

Fringe rant: Research everything I say for yourself!

I strongly believe, that there will be a showing of "space ship technology" before 2010-2011, likely near if not on a date that has been announced. Unfortunately, it seems that this will be a lie perpetuated on us by a supremacist group, using technology based on ww2 nazi research. I also strongly suspect, that the nazi programs were never canceled, and that ww2 had been prearranged, with both sides knowing in advance the rules of the game. So if a craft appears on oct. 14th, its just as likely a sign of the ruling class (corruptionists) as it is an alien race (unknown traits, most likely malicious since we are already suffering, without their help, as they watch it happen).

Nope, cant depend on anybody to fix this, gotta do it ourselves.     *sigh*

Humanity, forward!   

lol

ps. Had anyone here caught the physics/esoteric videos by 4take4give on youtube? Interesting stuff, taught me to view interactions and bonds differently. (He had a kickass over unity design too, based on valves, balls, and (liquid) pressure, in a rotating array, but he removed it almost immediately after posting it). Geometry, force, the composition of the universe, the structure of time, perspective, morality.

z.monkey

Quote from: tinu on August 27, 2008, 04:04:46 PM
Lol!
You must be outdated. Aliens are already long here, on Earth, even sending clear instructions on pyramids and other OU devices.
By the way: does yours bring OU/FE to us?

Take good, good care of yourself!  ;)
Tinu
Howdy Tinu,

I agree!  "Aliens" seeded human life on Earth and accelerated our evolution so that Earth could be a Seed Planet.  They have had a hand in developing ALL of our technologies.  There is irrefutable proof recorded throughout our ancient history.  Archeologists found metal disks in a secret chamber under the pyramid at Giza that give a concise history of extraterrestrial intervention and contact going back half a million years.  What is happening on 10/14/2008 is public disclosure.  Now everyone will know our "alien" heritage, not just the "enlightened".

The beings that are coming to meet us are not "aliens".  The are our Galactic Brothers and Sisters, long separated.  They are us.  We are them.  It's like a cosmic family reunion...

Blessed Be...

z.monkey

Howdy SeanTheLight,

I do not think that it will be the Illuminati this time.  My information states that both Christ Michael and Christ Sananda will be on this ship...

Blessed Be...