Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileanOne

From my  POV, there's a chance of something happening on that October 14th in particular, but not much.

I never pay attention to "channeled material" not because I think such thing is impossible, but because I know that whenever somobody believes to be channeling a "higher being" or "an ascended master" or whatever you like to call it, he is simply in contact whit a kind of entity that is known, to those that rule the world, by the name of "spirits of error". These beings exist and have a taste of abusing of human stupidity and gullibility. These "spirits of error" are abundant, and they are the responsible of the whole chapter of spiritism related phenomena.

They have access to higuer truths, and thats what make them so atractive and wise in the eyes of their "followers". You must have heard of the most famous channelers like the one of Commander Ashtar Sherahan, Kryon, Ascended Master Saint Germain, etc, etc and the unfamous Sheldan Needle "Golden Tree" website, ah, and never forget the "Bon Giovanni" chapter.

That whole load of bullcrap is real, in the sense that there is a real contact with a "spiritual being", but then stops all the good that can be said about it, because the spirits of error have one and only goal: To make many people go the wrong way and believe in silly things.

Don't tell me I did not warn you.

CLaNZeR

Quote from: newbie123 on August 30, 2008, 06:35:19 PM
Clanzer,  I'm all for being open minded.  But..    Do you draw a line somewhere?  Or are you open minded to all ideas  regardless of how crazy they seem?

If I told you: 200 giant pink unicorns are coming to earth tomorrow from the moon, would you not label me as nuts?

Yep you do draw a line, you draw your own personal line and you leave what does not fit and take what does, that is the whole point.
If your line is closer than someone elses, then fair enough, but let others draw their own line.

I am not a great one for Galactic federations and Star people etc etc, it intrigues me and if you dig deeper there are certain areas that do make sense (There is also alot that does not) , but too others, this is what fits for them, so let them have it.

I would not label you nuts for any claims you make, because that is your opinion mate.

If you told the millions of people who watched Star Trek when it first came out that oneday, they would have a little handheld device that allowed them to not only talk to each other, but also see pictures of each other, they would of said I was nuts.
A few years later, different story.

Cheers

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk

4Tesla

Sorry Sean.. I meant @z.monkey... I'll keep an open mind, but this is some pretty far out stuff and has been talked about in this thread like it is fact.

Jason

newbie123

Clanzer,

Don't kid yourself. Everyone has a "crazy" threshold set in their own mind...  But I too believe in keeping 'negative' opinions to myself, no matter how far out someone seems.
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

Shooter001, Lucifer was an Archangel that rebelled against Heavens Divine plan.  He was uncreated by Christ Michael 20 years ago.  Aton is another name for Christ Michael, whose name is actually very long and is called many things by many cultures.  I am not familiar with Enlil and Enki.

Orbs, Yeah, receiving information from your spirit could be considered channeling.  This includes soul memory, communications with other spirits, communications with higher beings.  This encompasses any non-physical information exchange in the Etheric, Astral, and Mental Planes...

Resonanceman, Yeah they have a million years of engineering advancement over us, VERY sophisticated technology.

Hypersoniq, Your "third eye" is not a physical thing.  You have Etheric clairvoyance, Astral clairvoyance and Mental clairvoyance which can be perceived by you physical brain when you are advanced enough and you DNA chains are fully activated.  Someone has to have the spiritual advancement to utilize these these things.

4Tesla, Yes, they are going to give us plans for OU/FE devices.

CLaNZeR, One's reality is based on his perception of things which are not on the physical plane.  In essence one level of knowledge defines their reality.  When one opens their spiritual eyes (third eye, etheric, astral, and mental perception) ones reality changes drastically. 

Newbie123, the pink unicorns have hooves.  They have no opposable thumbs to hold tools therefore they could not have built an interdimensional starship to come visit Earth on 10/14/2008.

Jeanna, you have a marvelous jewel there.  The wingmakers material repaired my DNA.  I have sound tracks that I made from the DNA chamber music.  I listen to them when I am working.  It has been 4 weeks or so and I have noticed the difference.  It is probably that material which makes it seem to some people here that I have lost my bloody mind.  The contrary is true, I found my MIND (Mental Body).  You are on the right track there, go get it...

ChileanOne, The pieces of the puzzle lie all about our planet.  All we have to do is find them...

4Tesla, Truth is indeed stranger than fiction...

Subtle truths are stored in many stories.  You take a piece from here a nibble from there and start putting the real story together from all these pieces that you find it starts to build the truth.  The truth of our heritage has been very carefully hidden from us by our former malefactors.  It is up to us to figure out the puzzle.  It is hard to do, but not impossible.  The coming ship is going to help us to put the pieces together, then we will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are children of the stars placed here to experience creation as our benevolent creator intended.

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!