Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: Nomen luni on August 30, 2008, 08:35:18 AM
You guys worry me. Don't go thinking that if something weird comes floating out of the sky it will definitely be friendly. You've all seen 'Independence Day', right? Don't be the guy standing with a placard on top of a tall building.

Nomen lun

I think  in  general  the  more  power  a  group of people have the  greater  the chance  is that they  will use it wisely .

A  group that could  make a ship  2000 miles long  has technology that we  probably won't even be able to imagine  for many  years.

How  much  of this  technology would be available  to  an  individual?   How much  damage   could  one of these people  do  with this high  tech  stuff if they  chose to  use it  for negative purposes?

Lets  look at humanity  for  example .     We can  hardly  even  maintain  one   space station .     
If you  were to  give   humanity  some  high  technology  we would use it   for  our own  selfish  desires ..........and  end up  doing  damage  with it   

Humanity   is  right on  the edge of self destruction in many ways .       If we  don't nuke ourselves  we  are likely  to destroy the  ability of  earth to support life.      WE  can't  be trusted .   WE  are to selfish   and narrow minded  to  be able to handle  any  real  power  without  turning it  against  others .   

A  race of people  that  have the power  to  build  a 2000  mile long  ship   has the  power to  destroy itself in  an almost infinite number of ways.    There is  no way  that  they  could  protect themselves from their own technology if they  were  basically hostile.

gary

newbie123

jibbguy, interesting thought.  The odds of that happening is probably far greater than an actual Alien encounter.     How long has the government had their own personal UFOs now, 60 years?   (If all the UFOs spotted around area 51 are real, that is) ...

orbs,  Nice explanation of channeling.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

resonanceman

Quote from: orbs on August 30, 2008, 09:22:26 AM
Perhaps channeling is not as weird as it might seem. It is currently a trend word and I hope we will find better terms for it, without the mysticism around it. Most of the Old Testament is channeled (how else got the information here anyway, since the books were written by humans). Some of the New Testament is channeled (Yeshua was pretty good at it). Other prophets channel (also their own self). In fact, everybody can (learn to) channel. And channel almost everybody and everything (that has consciousness, which would be all). A composer who writes a whole CD's worth of music in two hours: inspiration = channeling. A message therapist whose "hands know" exactly what to do: intuition = channeling. A programmer who can write beautiful code. Somebody who is praying and then listens (= meditation), whether priest or not. A scientist who gets a (metaphorical) light bulb lit. Somebody who has a green thumb (channels whom??).

So as you can tune into a radio station you can also tune into consciousness, and the quality may vary: uplifting, sad, scary, truth, comedy, many commercials, no commercials...  So what needs practice is what is the right station for you and how to avoid interferences to have a clear channel. And as in the military, there are also jammers.

People have channeled all the time. Now it's somewhat easier, also because it can be more openly practiced (besides of other reasons). Nowadays it doesn't have to be done in secrecy, and a spooky environment is not necessary, that's just for show.

BTW, regarding Hollywood movies: I don't think most of them are well balanced (US hero saves the world, all foreigners are clueless idiots but speak fluent English -- come on!).

Orbs

I agree 

channeling is  a good description of  how  much of the  information was recieved .

WHat I find totally  unbelievable  is that  a living  and loving God   would  expect  us  to   follow   ONE 2000  year old set of teachings and refuse to  comunicate with is  in any way .   .......and more  unbelievable  still .....we are told that  we will be punished FOREVER  if  we make the wrong  choice in this  life.   

I  want no part  of a  God  that is  so petty and  cruel.

Fortunately   the  evil  that is taught  about  God  is the work of  humanity ....not of   God .

God is love .......that is all that we really need to know

God IS  trying to comunicate  with ALL of us ALL the time . 
The  religions  of the world can't  allow us to  listen to  our hearts because  they fear loosing their  "power  base"

gary

hypersoniq

Everyone has 3 optic nerves (at least they are all similar)
one to the left eye, one to the right eye and one that just terminates in your forehead that seems to have no purpose (clearly visible and even labelled) in medical books when you see the area of the brain known as the "circle of willis")
You have the requisite bunch of nuts who see this and are always going on about "opening your third eye"

Ever notice how ANY TOPIC involved with this type of thing always involves a "level of consciousness" shift via either meditation or medication? Only a medium or a psychic (who eventually produces a book, DVD or charm with a pricetag) can see this stuff... yet they all claim anyone can do it.

Come on... show us how to do something *kinetic or *pathic while "wide awake" without a trip to the new age store for crystals or a "must read" report for $9.95...
I won't hold my breath for a coherent response.

But if any of you "channelers" out there happen to be on the cosmic horn with "christ" whoever, ask them if this ship utilizes metallic hydrogen in it's frame and some form of gravitational interruption circuitry to allow something of that size to not be affected by nearby celestial bodies...

whatever, we're all a little nuts... I still think I can eventually resonate water someday without anything resembling electrolysis... I also try to devise how I might someday use a modified cavitation experiment to produce the above mentioned metallic hydrogen AND create a power source that works like a synthesized electric eel cell. problem is at 40 years old and trapped in this good old U.S.A. Inc. "distributed indentured servitude" I will most likely just fill a notebook with mindless drivel for my kids to sort out.... oh well... onward to 10/14/08...

4Tesla

@Sean

Did you already make the video of a fake ship to post on Oct 14th?  Some good Sc-Fi here!  ;D  You have a great imagination... you should write books.  ;)

Jason

Edit: To all who have supposedly been communicating with aliens... Did you forget to ask how to make an OU device?.. Hehe.  ;D