Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

Just for fun, have you ever contemplated why we have a radiation belt that surrounds this planet?  Can you say "prison planet". That has always gave me reason to wonder deep inside.

thaelin
??? ;D :D

Quote from: z.monkey on August 28, 2008, 11:11:36 PM
Hahahaaaahahahaha.....

Immigra, Immigra, run....

The feeble humans might get us...

The INS would try to arrest God if they could...

Blessed Be...

CLaNZeR

http://www.overunity.org.uk

shooter001

Z.monkey, I have had a thought pondering in my mind for a while now regarding archangel micheal and lucifer.  When I say lucifer i don't mean the devil as lucifer is a different entity whose latin translation means light bringer.  I am toying with the idea that michael was also known as enlil and enki who created us is also known as lucifer or light bringer in the ancient sumerian times.

As you may know enki was a master genetisist and his brother was enlil and there father was aton.

regards,

craig.

jibbguy

i'm not saying i buy any of this: But if the aliens were bent on destroying us (which if they have been monitoring our TV, i couldn't blame them much for wanting lol), they would have soon after 1945 when we showed our potential for producing nuclear weapons. There really wouldn't be any reason to keep us around: As a food source, we are much more trouble than we are worth (pigs and cows are easier to handle, have more useful meat on them, don't murder their own, and don't bitch and complain much lol).

Any civilization with the technology to transverse interstellar space (or interdimensional space or even time if that is what you believe) would be able to utterly destroy us by a thousand different and fun ways... Their biggest problem would be deciding which method to use and getting the recording equipment properly set up so the folks at home could watch too, lol ;)

Every day they have "let us" continue our senseless and irritating existence is that much less mineral and other resources that they could exploit once we were gone. Some say they are letting us "terraform" ("alienform actually) the planet to be more conductive to their ideal environment (maybe they breath CO2 and methane, lol)... But again, they could do this very easily without us and don't need the agg ;) ..Or to take the risk that we could irradiate or otherwise poison the whole place making it much less desirable.

So it would be irrational, imo, to think that their appearance would mean invasion.... At least in the military sense. But what they would be invading is our psyche, and changing everything in our culture.

Think about this: If you wanted to brainwash the entire world, using well-known and effective mind control techniques... On the grandest possible scale... You could engineer a fake alien invasion (with control of the mass media this would be quite possible, as proved in the 1930's with the Martian "War of the Worlds" broadcast), and shake everyone's psyche to the very core. Most people would be put into traumatic mental shock and "disassociate".... So then your carefully-crafted suggestions would be grasped by the public like drowning men grabbing at a life ring. 

orbs

Perhaps channeling is not as weird as it might seem. It is currently a trend word and I hope we will find better terms for it, without the mysticism around it. Most of the Old Testament is channeled (how else got the information here anyway, since the books were written by humans). Some of the New Testament is channeled (Yeshua was pretty good at it). Other prophets channel (also their own self). In fact, everybody can (learn to) channel. And channel almost everybody and everything (that has consciousness, which would be all). A composer who writes a whole CD's worth of music in two hours: inspiration = channeling. A message therapist whose "hands know" exactly what to do: intuition = channeling. A programmer who can write beautiful code. Somebody who is praying and then listens (= meditation), whether priest or not. A scientist who gets a (metaphorical) light bulb lit. Somebody who has a green thumb (channels whom??).

So as you can tune into a radio station you can also tune into consciousness, and the quality may vary: uplifting, sad, scary, truth, comedy, many commercials, no commercials...  So what needs practice is what is the right station for you and how to avoid interferences to have a clear channel. And as in the military, there are also jammers.

People have channeled all the time. Now it's somewhat easier, also because it can be more openly practiced (besides of other reasons). Nowadays it doesn't have to be done in secrecy, and a spooky environment is not necessary, that's just for show.

BTW, regarding Hollywood movies: I don't think most of them are well balanced (US hero saves the world, all foreigners are clueless idiots but speak fluent English -- come on!).