Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy SwinG,

I am familiar with Matthew and his work.  Who he refers to as Hatonn, is also Aton, and also known as Christ Michael, the Archangel in charge of our universe, Nebadon.  See we have verification from many sources...  He also says that the timing of the event is fluid.  So it will happen soon, perhaps not percisely on 10/14/2008 but around that time.  They want to ensure our safety before proceeding...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

4Tesla

Quote from: Lakes on August 28, 2008, 05:10:26 AM
Jeez... can`t these guys just use an old fashioned radio like we do??, you`d think they`d be able to coble one together...  ;D

;D ;D... LOL

orbs

Quote from: newbie123 on August 29, 2008, 10:53:43 PMZ.monkey,   claims such as yours needs a little proof to help people believe, and even consider what you just said  (this is how people sort out the fruitcakes from the logical folks).  If you have have physic abilities, can you tell us what the DOW and S&P will do on Tuesday, or some other event.

Predictions and miracles usually backfire. Because if you're right people start praying to you as a god instead of taking responsibility for their own life (see Jesus for an example, who didn't want to be worshipped). Also, today predictions are not as reliable as in earlier times because there are strong forces close to balance and just a little bit might tip it over (see for example the US elections where only a few votes decided for the president). So the best way seems to walk your own walk and follow your own guidance and others will follow if they see that it works better. Nothing to proof, nothing to preach.

I also think that "logic" doesn't prevent a "cult". Actually, my opinion is that some areas of "logical" science are surrounded by cult-like ideas, and that many "official" religions are very cult-like (in the broader sense of the word).

CLaNZeR

There is a difference between a Psychic and a Medium.

The main difference between a Medium and a Psychic is that a Psychic can draw information from your aura, which can provide knowledge about both current and future events, whereas a Medium is the conduit between the physical world and the spirit world. A Medium works on a different level than a psychic and usually offers a different type of information. Every Medium is psychic but not every Psychic is a medium. A Medium is passive, more like a telephone than an active participant whereas a Psychic plays an active part in getting the information.

Everyone is psychic to greater or lesser extent and these abilities can be developed with practise. A medium has developed their psychic sensitivities to the point where they can sense presences, receive and accurately interpret messages, and relay information, healing and assistance from Spirit.

A Medium is a person who has the ability of receiving information by contacting someone who has passed to the spirit world. The information a Medium relays may describe personality traits and physical characteristics of the person in spirit that is communicating through the Medium to the sitter. The information may include memories of the life they shared together on earth, details of how they passed into spirit or references to the spirits' knowledge of the sitter?s earth life now. Unlike a Psychic, the information that comes through to the Medium is not picked up through the person who is still living.

Mediumship is more than just delivering messages, it?s about the confirmation that our ?spirit? lives on, once we leave our physical bodies and that we are still connected to those who have passed on before us. A Medium simply repeats the conversation that he is having with the spirit world back to the sitter. So unlike a Psychic, nothing that a Medium gives is based on their personal feelings, impressions, or intuition, because a Medium is totally removed from the reading. A Medium is an instrument for the spirit world or a voice on earth for spirit.

A Psychic is a person who reads the energies either around a person or a place and they often use tools to help establish a link. They are sensitive to the auric fields of people and latent energies and impressions left on inanimate objects and places. They are able to pick up on detailed parts of a person?s life and will normally give information relating to our personal life such as our job, our personal relationships, family and friends, or our home. A Psychic may use psychometry such as holding something like car keys, or watch or a ring and give a reading based on the vibrations or impressions that they pick up from them. They might also use tarot cards and give a Tarot reading based on the images and impressions that they see in the cards. A Psychic does not possess the ability to see or communicate with Spirit.

You cannot really predict that accurate in my opinion, because we all have FREE WILL and can change future events in our lifes as well as others.

Nice to see that other channels are backing up this 14th October information, but again the only Proof will be when it happens.

I just think people should be Open and Aware, because if does happen their will be alot of people ending up being confused and scared as it will take them right out of their comfort zone.

If it does NOT happen, then there will be alot of the usual old You So's and we will await the next Claim :) bit like FE/OU really hehe  ;D

Cheers

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

newbie123

Orbs,  I agree, belief in a math based system  taken to an extreme can make people seem nutty as well  ... They're extremists (or cultists), just like someone who goes the opposite direction against all common sense and math-logic.  I believe anything is possible   and       some things just aren't likely to occur.
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.