Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrcharisma

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on October 18, 2008, 09:13:38 AM
mrcharisma,

If you align the atoms to hold the charge, you end up with superconductor.

I do not remember that being how superconductors are made? Certainly not a room temperature anyway? Do you have a new theory you would like to share with the group?

Matt
"The Empires of the Future are the Empires of the Mind"  Winston Churchill

mrcharisma

Quote from: nitinnun on October 18, 2008, 06:05:15 PM

john hutchison said that he ran electricity through his cells, when they were still molten.
he must have done it, to force the positive elements to align with the negative elements!

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Hi Jesus hows things with you?

Matt
"The Empires of the Future are the Empires of the Mind"  Winston Churchill

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@drannom
By the way. The link I put is not the piramid one he had. It is his new one about molecules and lattices. And yes I read most of his postings. For that I dared to invite him to join us on our quest. That is why he is among us now.

@mrcharisma
I am very well, thank you. By the way. I am still waiting for your next video and information. Matblythe you are the best.

Jesus

nitinnun

eventually i decided that there was some critical part of the pyramid, that i was missing.
and i couldn't figure out what it was.
(likely hitting it with the right frequency. or getting 2 copper coils to resonate, like drannon said).

so i lost interest, and did other things.

now i'm facinated with producing a solid state ZPE cell.

and ironically, some of the energy physics that i discovered while contemplating the pyramid, seem to apply to the projects in this thread.

the instant i heard about john hutchisons work, i knew that its energy physics were related to my glue cells.

i think that what he did, was form a "covalent bond chain", that magnetically connects 2 metal atoms.
but does not electrically connect them.

but i think that he made this "covalent bond chain", with silicon atoms.

because in a video i saw, he said that he hunted for "rocks with silicates in them".
which he "mixed with metals".

and mixed with an other unknown substance. which i suspect was calcium atoms and sodium atoms.

(the calcium atoms, would give the cell cement-like hardness.
and calciums paramagnetism, might disrupt the copper atoms protons)

(the sodium atoms, might "cap" the edge of the lattice. making the lattice stable.
and the sodiums paramagnetism, might disrupt the copper atoms protons)

nitinnun

what i REALLY want to do, is use silicon in place of carbon.
to make something similar to this:

O
      I
Cu-Si-Fe

this would form a crystal lattice. which would most likely have a very high electrical resistance.
yet would most likely still conduct "magnetism", though the "covalent bond chain" of the lattice.

allowing the above alttice, to work just like a glue cell.

i suspect that calcium atoms and sodium atoms would have to be added to the above lattice.
to "stabilize" its lattice structure.
(to make all the atoms have all of their covalent bonds filled up!)

that special feeling tells me this:

that the more covalent bonds filled up in the lattice,
the more "covalent bond chains" connecting the 2 metals,
the more magnetic conduction between the 2 atoms,
the better that ZPE molecule works!