Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

i've found that the unsaturated fat in raw flax seeds, has given me much greater mental focus.

avoid heating food whenever you can. the heat damages the foods structure.
and the oxidization makes it much harder for your body to process.
(the body needs unsaturated fat, to dissolve oxidated materials.)

clockwise magnetism has shown to be healthy for living things.
which is part of why people desire to be around paramagnetic elements. such as gold, silver, and copper.

if you spin metal clockwise, the spin builds up its clockwise magnetism, and inhibits its counter-clockwise magnetism.

nievesoliveras

Hi!

What I meant by giving you my coffee break recipe is that, that is the best way to show someone how to make something based on a recipe.
I asked you on another post if you had a recipe to get those covalent bonds you are talking about.
In other words, Do you have a step by step instruction on how to set the battery you recommend making?

I have very clear that it needs to be compressed. But I dont really know what are the other steps on the process.

I know you gave this recipe:
i pressed together a very thin sheet of copper,
a very thin sheet of dried glue,
and a very thin sheet of steel.

But it lacks the process step by step.

Jesus

nievesoliveras

Hi!

I reread the page and found the answer to my question. It was my fault for not reading the page well.

I did an edited version of the information.

Again. My fault for not reading well the page.

Jesus

mrcharisma

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on November 02, 2008, 06:43:13 AM
Actually, his dry pile is a valid post, but to know that you would need to get informed. And some knowledge. While the dry pile is nothing to write home about, it does demonstrate the basic concepts of capacitance. and self-charge. However self-charging capacitance is already lifted to a higher level and there are better examples than the dry pile. And with higher energy output.

The output that beats the "electrinium" stuff pants down, by the way. And it is much simple to build and experiment with than that crap cyanide and silver-oxide sludge.

I guess, no one here, believing in the electrinium story, is capable of understanding the basic chemical fact that the sludge is energy-spent material and as such is useless for a production of any electrical charge.

So, good luck with that to those who are banging their heads at the wall about the "electrinium", you'll need it.

Hi Dr.T, the point is that no-one has successfully built an electrinium battery to date. There have been a few attempts but no-one successfully aligned the atoms and in so doing merely reproduced a slightly improved "permanent" version of the standard alkaline battery technology.

There is no way you can put your hand on your heart and say "this beats electrinium hands down" that is like saying Mc Cain won the election "hands down" !  Electrinuim when aligned correctly will produce something like 25,000v per sqare millimeter, hmmm I don't know the exact figure, but that information alone is enough to make me want to conduct some more research in this field.

So although you might consider yourself to be banging your head agaoinst a wall, the rest of us are having a fun time creating breakthrough with something that could potentially benefit the world greatly!

This is a thread about electrinuim batteries! Not about kincking around stories about already half understood and ineffective technologies....

Over to you Einstein!

Matt
"The Empires of the Future are the Empires of the Mind"  Winston Churchill

mrcharisma

Hi Guys,

Reading through I am not sure where this thread is heading, so I just wanted to share a couple of things to maybe bring things back on track a little...

I found this on wiki which I thought was interesting:-

One of the problems with the plates in a lead-acid battery is that the plates change size as the battery charges and discharges, the plates increasing in size as the active material absorbs sulfate from the acid during discharge, and decreasing as they give up the sulfate during charging. This causes the plates to gradually shed the paste during their life. It is important that there is plenty of room underneath the plates to catch this shed material. If this material reaches the plates a shorted cell will occur.

I am thinking maybe this "paste" is electrinium sludge (bonded pairs of atoms) formed during the electrolysis process? Since....

At this stage the positive and negative plates are similar, however expanders and additives vary their internal chemistry to assist in operation when in use.

...basically additives are used to make the plates "dissimilar" otherwise there would be no negative and positive plate and no potential difference between them.

Has anyone tried collecting some of this sludge from the bottom of a spent car battery?

Matt
"The Empires of the Future are the Empires of the Mind"  Winston Churchill