Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One of my Overunity Ideas...

Started by Chopp, September 04, 2008, 10:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopp

I've been coming to this site for a long time but I just registered to the forum for the first time today. (i should have used my real name as my s/n and i tried to register again but was unable due to just registering this account)

Anyways, I would like to share one of my ideas with you all. I would love suggestions. I would love feedback of anykind. Like, do you think this could work or not? Maybe an explination would be nice.

I'm always thinking about stuff like this and this is not my only idea for overunity. When I get around to do some more designing I will post up my other ideas.

Anyways, this is it.

I believe with the right gear ratios on the wheels, that one wheel (or maybe two) would be enough to run the pump itself. I believe the addition wheels will produce the free electricity. I like to think of this kind of like "harnessing the power of gravity". :)

Will this work? Will it not? If you think so, then build it, I'll fly down and help with the whole process. :)

here's the full sized image
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/270/afredbravodesign1ga9.jpg

ThothTheSecond

you might want to consider a smaller image... like this

Magnethos

Good Idea, but seems to be low efficient and a little complex. Try to think about other simple devices more efficients.

PYRODIN123321

Hmm....WOULDENT THE ENERGY REQUIRED TO LIFT THE OIL BE THE SAME OR MORE THAN THE ENERGY MADE BY ITS FALLING?
PUT A BALL ON TOP OF A HILL AND LET IT ROLL TO THE BOTTOM, THE SPEED AT THE BOTTOM IS THE SAME AS YOU WOULD NEED TO ROLL IT BACK UP, LESS ACTUALLY (FRICTION, AIR RESISTANCE, ECT.)

NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR WHEELS ARE YOU WILL GET ABOUT THE SAME ENERGY, JUST A LEVER REALLY,
TRADE OFF  TIME \ ENERGY

5 UNITS OF FORCE FOR 5 MIN
OR
25 UNITS OF FORCE FOR 1 MIN
WILL DO THE SAME WORK

EXAMPLE
ROLL THE BALL UP SLOWLY TO THE TOP OF THE HILL
OR
PICK THE BALL UP QUICKLY AND SET IT ON THE HILL
EITHER WAY IT ENDS UP ON TOP OF THE HILL

Peace.

Chopp

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on September 04, 2008, 04:24:50 PM
Hmm....WOULDENT THE ENERGY REQUIRED TO LIFT THE OIL BE THE SAME OR MORE THAN THE ENERGY MADE BY ITS FALLING?
PUT A BALL ON TOP OF A HILL AND LET IT ROLL TO THE BOTTOM, THE SPEED AT THE BOTTOM IS THE SAME AS YOU WOULD NEED TO ROLL IT BACK UP, LESS ACTUALLY (FRICTION, AIR RESISTANCE, ECT.)

NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR WHEELS ARE YOU WILL GET ABOUT THE SAME ENERGY, JUST A LEVER REALLY,
TRADE OFF  TIME \ ENERGY

5 UNITS OF FORCE FOR 5 MIN
OR
25 UNITS OF FORCE FOR 1 MIN
WILL DO THE SAME WORK

EXAMPLE
ROLL THE BALL UP SLOWLY TO THE TOP OF THE HILL
OR
PICK THE BALL UP QUICKLY AND SET IT ON THE HILL
EITHER WAY IT ENDS UP ON TOP OF THE HILL

Yes it will take energy to get the oil/water up there to the top, but I dont think it would take as much as would be produced. I could be wrong though. If it's not producing enough power, simply add a few more wheels to it. I know it would take more energy to push to oil up even higher, but I dont think it would be as much as it would put out.

[/quote]
Quote from: Magnethos on September 04, 2008, 04:04:20 PM
Good Idea, but seems to be low efficient and a little complex. Try to think about other simple devices more efficients.

You may be right, but we honestly don't know the efficiency of a device like this. I agree its a little complex, really, it's a little big is what it is. This design would be 40feet high. I'm thinking if this works like I think it could, it could be made on a bigger scale. 100+ of these things side by side all turning one big generator. Kind of designed to be a power plant for a small city/town. Everyone's not going to have one of these in there backyard, it's way to big for that. But I'm thinking it could be made into a mini power plant for communities or cities.

Anyways, there deffinetly has to be better ways to generate power, this is just one idea for the drawing board...