Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Infinite battery? The forbidden factor that can make this possible.

Started by Magnethos, September 04, 2008, 12:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

I mean Naudin for instance ought to have tested the idea in practice. Maybe he did but no report, and no report from anyone else who may have built it.

fritz

Stupid Question:

What happens if I short-circuit a battery with a
super conductor ?
0 - Ohms means no voltage - no voltage means no current -
no current means no power.

Even More Stupid Question:

How does the electrons in a superconductor "know" if they should
change from here to there if the entire setup has the same potential ?

This would mean that the resistance of a SC can be almost 0 - if it
would be exact 0 - we would have a problem with ohms law.

rgds.

amigo

So what you are saying is not breaking the diapole (per Bearden), and before the moment of grounding sever the connection so no electronic current starts flowing, but only aetheric current remains. Naturally you'd do this many thousands of times per second and create pulsed DC...perhaps a special electronics component could be developed to prevent grounding (something like a fast switching diode but then again semiconductors and aetheric currents don't mix well).

Problem I see is what kind of potential would that battery need to have in order to tap into the Aether and fracture electron and aetheric currents. Tesla did it with DC generators and magnetic spark gap, but his generators must have been 20KV or more?

Which brings me to a notion of how organic life does it because there nerve impulses are brief and of very low potential yet they do achieve almost a miracle. Do they tap into Aether and extract aetheric flows that power the life. If I recall correctly, it was Tesla who noted that aetheric flows are accumulative and so even though the impulses are of low potential they all add up to one big energetic pool.

It also appears that the sum total of energy consumed by a human body, per day lets say, does not add up to the amount of work that human being does, per day. So considering the internal reserves of fat that could be burnt and what else, there must be some other reservoir of energy that's being tapped to supplement (or primarily fuel) the body...perhaps the tiny pulses stimulate conversion and extraction of aetheric flow.

As someone said Nature is our teacher (Walter Schauberger I believe) perhaps we should once again look up to it for answers... :)

Sprocket

I would hazard a guess that the reason Naudin didn't check it himself is that he hadn't the equipment to produce a iron/aluminium alloy - no surprise there!   He does appear to have one of the best equipped labs on the planet, at least for a private individual, so maybe his 'benefactors' could spring for one of those as well! :D