Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is really stopping free energy from going mainstream?

Started by cyclopz, September 05, 2008, 01:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myrmex

It is quite funny we are still a society of dismail even tough we know ways of doing non polluting "free" energy.

There is still no currency attached to the most important resource on earth.

Take for example a nuclear station making electricity at .15 cent . Their argument is that wind or solar power cost .20 to produce but there is a problem with nuclear ... it has waste ! does these are accounted for ? of course not !

The real free energy are already done and working except for the main establishment it is not profitable enough on short term , if it can't be paid in 8 year no governement will ever move . Don't we have a voice as a population in this system that is so called democracy ? Having a corrupt governement that just invested 2Gs here to repair a 25 year old nuclear power plant is the most outrageous thing i had ever heard from politic ( quebec province to invest 2gs over 4 year to restore gentilly nuclear power plant )

cyclopz

I think all it will take is one small company to get a working magnetic generator on the market.... for say a few thousand dollars or euros or whatever. One person buys it, hooks up their house and has free energy. They tell 100 people. Those 100 people of course want it, so they go call up the company and buy 100 generators. Then they all tell 100 people. Pretty soon, the entire world would have the technology and it would get improved with more research. I don't see what's stopping this from happening besides BIG money stepping in and just paying these inventors off. If they're in it for a few million, I think they're in it for the wrong reasons. There are tons of other ways to get rich... they should rise above their petty needs and give the world free energy for the benefit of everyone.

starcruiser

The TAXES, the banksters aka the Elite want your money and this will not give it to them. They need us to keep paying them our hard earned money and they will not allow you to be free of them. It is as simple as that. Look around in the news its all there.
Regards,

Carl

Goat

@ All

I think it's possible that there might be free energy machines out there, there's certainly a lot of people claiming there is but sometimes replicating them is a real challenge because of lack of organization and intentional or unintentional misinformation in the threads or lack of information all together!

I ran across this one awhile back http://www.nextenergynews.com/news1/next-energy-news5.26.08c.html  it sounds almost like the Bedini type generator that returns energy from coils. 

I did a search for it on this site and couldn't find a thread discussing this, but then again, I've posted before in a new thread some technology and then was told it was discussed in several threads, you see that's just the problem!  When I do a search I couldn't find it, wrong keyword etc. who knows.

There's how many threads times how many posts on all kinds of parallel technologies in this and other forums that things get lost real quickly, there's no way for an individual to read through all the posts in all the threads to try to replicate something of interest without eventually being bogged down by sidetracks and upgraded schematics and all the rest that goes with them.

Don't get me wrong here, I think open source is certainly the way to go to protect inventors and their technology and I'm not knocking this forum or the threads being worked on, I myself have, on occasion, posted links to similar technology relevant to discussions that could probably have been started as a new thread  but since a thread on the subject was already started I thought it might help :P

There should be a way to create a new thread and post only the best of the best solutions that have been successfully created or replicated and cut out all of the background noise of sidetracks from the original "successful" replicable invention.  These threads should be moderated to keep them clean, maybe even open parallel threads such as:

1.  Open a thread for Successful COP > 1.0 Tech with complete plans on how to replicate and lock it down.
2.  Open a second thread for Successful COP > 1.0 of said Tech with relevant replication information.
3.  Open a third thread for Successful COP > 1.0 of said Tech with relevant replication information and positive discussions.
4.  Open a fourth thread for Unsuccessful COP > 1.0 of said Tech with relevant replication information and all the BS/Negative/Misinformation discussions  ::)

I know it wouldn't be easy but at least it would force sidetracks and negatives in their own corner...LOL...and possibly come up with a winner eventually  :)

Bottom line is, yes, I believe there are inventors that have made such free energy technologies work such as the great "Tesla" and many others, but, we need something simple that most could replicate in an environment that is constructive and for god's sake noise free concise replicable information and that will generate enough energy to run a house or a car (although I think running a car maybe too much to start with because of all the MIB/GOV/Taxes etc) ;D 

Regards to all.

Paul

triffid

Tesla had his run ins with the moneyed interests of his day.His lab was even burned down.The world is the way it is because those with the money decide what toys you can have.I once had a car that got 50mpg.But ten years later I could not find a decent motor to put into the car(1986 chevy sprint).Two years after I bought the car they stopped making them.And put out the geo metro instead.Of course the new(geo metro) motors would not fit my sprint.So the corporations got me too.They took away my gas efficient car.Triffid