Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is really stopping free energy from going mainstream?

Started by cyclopz, September 05, 2008, 01:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I think that one of the things to do is to learn as much as you can and start working towards putting solar and wind power into your home.I have had solar power in my home for 8 years now.I'm also on the grid.At least if the grid fails I have a light and a tv to watch.Triffid

triffid

There were fueless cars that were developed.Google up"Rrichard Clems" for one such story.His story happened here in Dallas,Texas.Triffid

triffid

cyclopz

That Richard Clems story is very interesting... I'm surprised he doesn't have a PESwiki page. Kind of suspicious that his blueprints were confiscated by the FBI... Kind of makes it seem like the US government *might* be trying to cover it up.  :-\ All I know is this free energy research is exhausting. I feel like it's consuming all my time. I guess the potential rewards are worth it though... free energy for the world... I just hope it's not at the expense of my personal health and safety. I've given up on magnetic motors for a while and started researching cold fusion again... The original 1989 fiasco was a giant cover-up. I'm pretty sure cold fusion is real now. I just don't know why the world would be keeping it on the "back burner" if it could safely provide power... maybe it's a conspiracy in the scientific community or maybe we just don't know enough about cold fusion yet to get it to provide safe, consistent power. I'm hoping for some breakthroughs in the near future. I'm just getting burned out on this whole topic though I guess... I hope SOMEONE will discover a real feasible way to create energy. SOON. The world needs it.

alan

Quote from: madsen on September 05, 2008, 12:10:19 PM
It could be that free energy is just physically impossible, of course. 
Agree
Thane is closest to achieving FE.