Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

voltage amplification by flux exited self oscillating reed switch

Started by professor, September 13, 2008, 12:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: professor on September 13, 2008, 03:36:01 PM
Hi Pese
You did not get the jest of the experimentation it was simply to prove a Concept without the use of electronics..Being an Electronic tech all my Life having aprenticed for GRUNDIG , believe me I know.I did not want to use Brute force but achieved a 5 mm arc with 3VDC on a 12VDC Coil. Try to do that with your Relay at 3VDC! The 1N4007 was strictly for isolation and if it can not handle the Back EMF of 3VDC or 90 ma forward current I eat my Hat. 
Magnetic Flux creates a larger arc's by being pulled towards the vortex or for better towards the point where the lines meet and as with Tesla's spark gap the bigger the arc the larger the Output,all other thing's relative . Passing a current through a Magnet or Magnetic field does nothing for you.
Try and explain why the contacts chatter when subjected to a north Magnetic field.
I know why,but lets see if you do.
Maybe also take a closer look at the Video on U-tube
Professor
I have think about that, if you have "used" this , in must be mad with loer voltages (lower amps.)
If 1n$==/ USING ; EVEN  LESS ! AMP:  bUT ALSO EN NININDUCTIV KLOCKING CAT 2IS AN MUST!

Fin than you are profi, than we must andersstand togther)
I have worked longer than 40 years with tubes and semiconductors, constructed testequipmenst for them. delivered semiconductors to philips telefunken braun junghans , the last years to china (H.K. and Taiiwan). So its fine
than we can help with so,e knowledge OTHERS. For that ist THIS FORUM best to use.

G.Pese
i am lerning for better english- last times ...)

@mscoffman

jes this parts (shottky  1x10amp  and 2x25 amp are to fimd in PC-Power supplies.
the caps that you using are right , so the shortest scare wave , with t(om) ant t(off)  rise times are blocked
and can not be lost his power into the wiring or in su
GPplly
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

pese

Quote from: pese on September 13, 2008, 04:24:18 PM
I have think about that, if you have "used" this , in must be mad with loer voltages (lower amps.)
If 1n$==/ USING ; EVEN  LESS ! AMP:  bUT ALSO EN NININDUCTIV KLOCKING CAT 2IS AN MUST!

I have worked longer than 40 years with tubes and semiconductors, constructed testequipmenst for them. delivered semiconductors to philips telefunken braun rowenta junghans , the last years to china (H.K. and Taiiwan). So its fine than we can help with some knowledge OTHERS. For that ist THIS FORUM best to use.

G.Pese

@mscoffman

jes this parts (shottky  1x10amp  and 2x25 amp are to fimd in PC-Power supplies.
the caps that you using are right , so the shortest scare wave , with t(om) ant t(off)  rise times are blocked
and can not be lost his power into the wiring or in su
GPplly
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?

professor

Hi Pese
Yes Pese that is what we are here for. Unfortunately there are always those  Types (besserwisser) that have me go on a defensive.
Unless you know what their Qualifications or motives are I will always be suspicious.
I am now 66 years of age, its been a long time since I started in electronics by visiting Garbage Dumps in the early 50's and paid a Caretaker with a few Beers to have him put all electronics aside for me.Of course I still remember ECC85 EL84's and later OC45 OC72 etc.
Had a hard time later in life with the Digital aspect,always thought Linear.
I switched into Industrial Electronics and in my first job I worked  for International Hydrodynamic's in North Vancouver we build the 2 Man submersibles  Pices,Leo and Taurus series for all over the World.
Due to an Injury I retired early and If you don't stay with it you will loose it.I am still playing around with Meyers Water dissociation I think its a worthwhile cause seeing the Gas Prices rise weekly. I have my own thoughts but unless I can prove something I will not post it.
I respect your Knowledge and I hope you can accept my reaction to your first reply.I am also a licensed Radio Amateur here in Canada..
Here is my Link to the Video     http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=ZbOWjqRQjws
Professor

Quote from: pese on September 13, 2008, 04:24:18 PM

I have workes langer tahn 40 years with tubes and semiconductors, constructed testequipmenst for them. delivered semiconoductors to philips telefungen braun junghans , the last years to china (H.K. and Taiiwan). So its fine
than we can help with so,e knowledge OTHERS. For that ist THIS FORUM best to use.

G.Pese

pese

Quote from: professor on September 13, 2008, 05:00:51 PM
Hi Pese
Yes Pese that is what we are here for. Unfortunately there are always those  Types (besserwisser) that have me go on a defensive.
Unless you know what their Qualifications or motives are I will always be suspicious.
I am now 66 years of age, its been a long time since I started in electronics by visiting Garbage Dumps in the early 50's and paid a Caretaker with a few Beers to have him put all electronics aside for me.Of course I still remember ECC85 EL84's and later OC45 OC72 etc.
Had a hard time later in life with the Digital aspect,always thought Linear.
I switched into Industrial Electronics and in my first job I worked  for International Hydrodynamic's in North Vancouver we build the 2 Man submersibles  Pices,Leo and Taurus series for all over the World.
Due to an Injury I retired early and If you don't stay with it you will loose it.I am still playing around with Meyers Water dissociation I think its a worthwhile cause seeing the Gas Prices rise weekly. I have my own thoughts but unless I can prove something I will not post it.
I respect your Knowledge and I hope you can accept my reaction to your first reply.I am also a licensed Radio Amateur here in Canada..
Here is my Link to the Video     http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=ZbOWjqRQjws
Professor

Se my profil (here) . i have exactly the samesources an way.
additiomally my fathe and grand father was in same (elektron radio electrinc
working as owner of scmall compnies, I was in fathers radio-repair-shop
since i was 7 jears, and "learning vie working and experimints" I love that
my whole live ...

Gustav PesÃÆ'Ã,©

also "the besserwisser" wil learn... but morelet there quite slowly than others.

infringer

You should read up on the TPU maybe somehow your design is modearately related...
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-