Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZORZI free running thermic-air powered 40 KW generator (runs without engine)

Started by pese, September 14, 2008, 11:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

broli

I doubt that this will be so wide spread soon that I can warm my ass with it this winter but can always hope.

What I'm confused about is that the entry says it's not patented, but in his statement he says "They will unveil the power system in Florida later this year after all paper work and patents are in place."

Besides that there's too little information to comment on. I would like to know how soon that "later" is.

BEP

This unveiling should be interesting - if it happens.

I can imagine the use of vortex tubes for creation of differentials. I built one at work. They are simple and very effective. The cold output keeps the lunches cold and the hot side heats the work area.
There are air leaks in the building air system that loose more air.

pese

Before you "vote" without to think:
Give attention to this remark:

Theoretically, the system is driven by the temperature of the ambient air which is provided by the regenerator tank, which gets its power from the generators

Nothimg is free " Its an bis energy-punp that work with air insted other gas.
and take mor energy from ambient , that he can deliver to output becaus it substract also the power (from Input) that it can run.

This system was demonstrade (in simplier way, by schauberger and mazenauer , if you wondering .. you understand
the forces of the nature.
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

broli

This is what it says:

"but one that you would be very interested in is the one where as I have been able to make the system produce its own energy while it is producing 40K watts of energy output.

This system stands on its own without any outside fuel sources needed to make it run. "

To me it looks like he got it self running and producing an excess of 40k Watts. You don't even make sense at all pese you are judging us for thinking it's free energy? Yet it's on your free energy wiki claiming free energy :p.