Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question on Overunity Device

Started by mansoon, September 15, 2008, 06:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mansoon

Hi,
I have searched thru websites to understand the overunity in terms of physical how feasible it's to achieve. Sorry if this was answered earlier. Question - What do you consider as overunity device?
1. Device that produce contineous energy for long duration of time than it consumes? OR
2. Device that produce greater amount of energy than it consumes but for shorter period?
3. A external supply of 48V - 10A to device that powers 1x100W bulb @110V contineously for morethan 24 hours? is it considered as overunity?
thx

JRowe

Over-unity is a term that generally describes a device of some sort that purportedly generates energy from nothing, or creates more energy than is put into the system.

If my car was over-unity, then the tank would fill itself. Apply the metaphor to other concepts as you will :)

Creativity

it is kind of tricky :) time of operation is not important in this concept.Where we spoke about the time we meant that device should run for some time to provide any usefull amount of work for demonstration purposes.

Overunity says that a device takes amount X  of energy from known source to operate(can be 0 W) and outputs amount Y of known energy type. where output is higher than known input Y>X.In this meaning overunity is fully interchangeable with term COP>1. It is clear that device uses some energy Z form unknown sources and it adds up with known energy sources X to transform it into Y.

(In ur example 480 W of electrical power is used as input to the device.Device outputs 100W .it is underunity device no matter how long it will run.)

Overunity shows thus that there is energy  transformed from other unknown energy type.If unknown type is identified and overunity is still observable ,it means that there are some more unknown energy types used by device.When all input energy types are defined,overunity is lost and becomes underunity.In that case we can still speak about free energy device,if identified energy type(s) is free of charge and wide available.

Overunity concept is thus:
1)directly independent of time( of device operation)
2)dependent on current knowledge status( of input energies types)

Overunity status is lost with time as we learn the device operation and understand its principles fully.After some time all energy inputs are identified.

Overunity is usefull term for research/inventing society.It allows us to speak about devices that shows abnormal features,not described yet by current knowledge of physics.It is stimulation to research for free( or cheap) energy type sources and invention of cheap devices able to transform new sources into everydays needs.

What we do here is thus inventing/identifying overunity devices (by building,designing,replicating..).Next to it we research its possible energy sources and a way they transform it (by creating new theories,extending existing ones...).All this effort to supply people with a free( or cheap) energy generated by our simple devices.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

mansoon

Thanks Creativity. My question was not clearly said.

If I have a starting input of 48v / 10A to the system for a brief period of time that powers 1x100w of bulb. After few seconds I would disconnect starting input and still the system works by itself and generates 1x100w of bulb for longer hours. Please let me know what is this concept termed as.
thx.

mscoffman

Quote from: mansoon on September 18, 2008, 09:28:35 PM
Thanks Creativity. My question was not clearly said.

If I have a starting input of 48v / 10A to the system for a brief period of time that powers 1x100w of bulb. After few seconds I would disconnect starting input and still the system works by itself and generates 1x100w of bulb for longer hours. Please let me know what is this concept termed as.
thx.

@mansoon

That depends on what's in the system. If there is no fuel or batteries then it would be considered overunity. But what we currently
consider overunity depends on the scientific definition of what is considered a fuel, chemical, mechanical, or electrical, nuclear
potential energy. If a scientist says there is no possibility of it being a fuel or energetic reaction then that is overunity energy, until
such time as the scientist figures out what is powering it...then it won't be anymore, see? On the other hand 3/4 HP horsepower
input  for a certain time is sufficient to start an engine and its fuel that could be in the system. Generally what would happen is that
a certain fuel should be able to keep the light lit for a pretty definite amount of time in a isolated system. If the light stays on longer
than that it begins to become impossible for a particular fuel/engine or battery combination to support it. To prove it unambiguously
though one may need to consider a nuclear process that might be able to keep it "on" for a very long time...So then you have to start
getting into what is inside the box and how it operates.

We here at overunity.com are interested in those types of systems and many of us are willing to consider that those types of
systems can exist. This is really a requirement for the first steps towards of scientific understanding and acceptance, which is what,
whether people admit it or not, is a requirement towards the production of a product from which society benefits and inventor profits,
containing any new super-scientific ideas or concepts.

:S:MarkSCoffman