Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I want a thinktank here! check it out.

Started by christo4_99, November 13, 2008, 03:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c-cat

Scientists have already levitated objects with light, albeit focused laser, allot of power, and real light objects. It may prove interesting though to see how efficiently light can be focused with artificial gravity, magnetism?
Magnets are fun until they stick in you.(I was 12)
Lasers unfocused or not can burn.       (13)
Won't microwave laser beam again      (14)
Liquid hydrogen and gas turbines don't mix well (15/16ish)
Have .5Mw generator to play with (current) hyd. gas fueled.

triffid

My solar collector is so hot and bright that even the little ones are dangerous but I did gather materials to build larger ones but have been afraid to do so.I believe they could be used to power solar powered rockets all the way out to Saturn's orbit where the sunlight is 1/1000th of the earth's sunlight.They could even be used to warm up mars.My worst fear is that they would be used to kill human beings.
In places like the middle east.I built several small ones at less than 10 dollars each.I told my friends at work that I invented a solar powered version of James Bonds "Golden Eye".To play with the larger ones one should wear welders googles to avoid going blind.I stll may patent it since the other guy did'nt seem to.I really want those solar powered rockets to exist.Triffid

triffid

Last night I was looking at one of my books and found a design to build a solar hot water heater using cardboard as the box frame.I will explain more on it in another thread here but I think I will seek a patent on my invention in another 5 years or so.Triffid