Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2 Hydroxy Gens for sale on ebay

Started by Spewing, September 16, 2008, 03:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spewing

The guy bidding on the cell right now is from itily.

I do not care where you are, people buy things to later realize the shipping will cost more then the item they're buying.

If you want to buy the cell, i dont care as long as you pay the shipping bill.

Good day, and sorry if i misunderstood, but it sounded like i was trying to scam someone to me.

professor

Sorry spewing it was just the way I saw it hate to see either one of you getting mad over a simple misunderstanding.
Usually people show a lower price for the item and a very high cost for shipping.
You pay a percentage of the Item to Ebay but nothing for shipping, if you know what I mean.
but if you are already aware of that then please disregard my remark.
I bought 316L stainless Tubing its pricey !
Professor

Quote from: Spewing on September 16, 2008, 11:51:13 PM
The guy bidding on the cell right now is from itily.

I do not care where you are, people buy things to later realize the shipping will cost more then the item they're buying.

If you want to buy the cell, i dont care as long as you pay the shipping bill.

Good day, and sorry if i misunderstood, but it sounded like i was trying to scam someone to me.

Spewing

Sold, Total amount received $218.00

Deduct $75.00 for shipping to italy $8.00 papal percent, I made 135 dollars. The cell cost more than that to build.