Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Endless energy from Salt - Magnet

Started by ResinRat2, September 18, 2008, 04:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

if you start with it empty and use a tube with a y in it the water will automatically seperate into + and -...the magnets could be used at the y thereby reducing the need for the magents to be so large...do a search on google for something like "static discharge water drop ions "

triffid

Recall that a flow of electrons moving through a wire that is placed in a magnetic field will cause the wire to move in one direction or the other depending on the flow of electrons.Recall the lentz  effect?That is the basis for electric motors?You can cause the liquid electrolyte solution to stir itself with properly placed magnets when a current is flowing through it.You place the magnets at 90 degree angles to the flow of electrons.It would create different density zones that could be used to make something I guess.Again here the key words is "flow of electrons".I intend to use this effect when I make HHO generators as it knocks the bubbles off of the electrodes more quickly.I will be making an electric motor in a jar using a liquid.I saw this in a video clip on u-tube one time.Triffid

triffid

Magnets have another purpose in the breaking down of water.One(O or H^2) gas is attracted to a magnetic field and the other is repelled by the magnetic field.Hence the magnet already pulls apart the water molecule by itself(or stretches it).I have not seen a magnet strong enough to rip water apart on its own.But it will assist an electric current in doing so.Resulting in a lower voltage with magnets than without magnets.I don't have exact numbers and I don't recall which gas is attracted or repelled.But I know the trends.Triffid

ResinRat2

I just found this article today:

http://www.hydrogencarsnow.com/blog2/index.php/hydrogen-production/hydrogen-from-salt-water-and-magnets-a-possibility

which led me to the actual experiment:

http://www.physorg.com/news156596965.html

This relates to what you wrote Triffid.

I wonder how this could be used to generate a constant current in a single container? Maybe like you suggested earlier ChileanOne. Time for some brainstorming. Maybe even using the techniques of the patent that you linked to, Tinker, that uses magnetic salts like Ferrous Chloride or Manganese Chloride to get a current going.

Notice also that in the experiment: hydrogen and oxygen came off one electrode, and the chlorine gas came off the other. What if KOH or NaOH was used instead. Then would hydrogen and oxygen be coming off of both electrodes? That is an interesting thing to find out.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

lumen

I have to say that that is an interesting idea!

If you had long pipes submerged in the ocean, as water flowed upward toward the surface, energy would be produced as well as gasses.

The gasses would continue to expand and draw more water into the pipes to create a perpetual cycle that would be totally free once started!