Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Endless energy from Salt - Magnet

Started by ResinRat2, September 18, 2008, 04:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: lumen on November 16, 2009, 04:57:22 PM
I,m not sure the bucket generator would work out so well in the self operating percolator gas generator, but it is another cool device!

It looks to be building a static charge from one side draining faster maybe?
Then because like charges repel, each bucket uses it's charge to prevent the other bucket from accumulating it's polarity. So the potential difference increases!

Hmmm... is that correct?

I'm not sure how the bucket generator works.  I did notice the water draining faster on one side as you mentioned.  This probably has a major role in creating the potential difference.  Is the water being ionized? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-ionization_of_water  Pay careful attention to the contents of this wiki article on the "Mechnasism".

Wikipedia says, "Electrolysis of pure water requires excess energy in the form of overpotential to overcome various activation barriers. Without the excess energy the electrolysis of pure water occurs very slowly if at all. This is in part due to the limited self-ionization of water."  If we can ionize the water, then the rate of HHO production from the magnets should increase.

Instead of using the spark from the static charge that builds up, maybe the magnets could generate the HHO gas quicker due to the water holding a charge or being ionized.

When the HHO gas is released from the system, water will need to be added to the system.  Why not have the water trickle from above to create a charge in the water due to it being ionized that may help the magnets in the HHO production?

It may help and it may not help.......just trying to improve on an already brilliant idea.

GB

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

lumen

I did some checking and found there is little additional work required to electrolyze water under pressure.

The minimum voltage required is about 1.2v to start the process, so water would need to move fast enough to generate this voltage or higher.

I think I will do some testing on this to see if this could be possible and at what point would it become perpetual if possible at all.

gravityblock

Quote from: lumen on November 17, 2009, 12:31:58 PM
I did some checking and found there is little additional work required to electrolyze water under pressure.

The minimum voltage required is about 1.2v to start the process, so water would need to move fast enough to generate this voltage or higher.

I think I will do some testing on this to see if this could be possible and at what point would it become perpetual if possible at all.

If the water is ionized, then it would require less than 1.2v, so the water could move at a slower rate in order to generate this minimum voltage.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2005

I think this falls under the same class as the Kelvin Generator but Magnets are added, I have played with the Kelvin Generator and I know it works, you can make better sparks if you use salt water in the device.

at one point I Incorporated the idea of using Capillary action to draw the Salt Water back to the top using Mass Capillary bundles and then by making a liquid piston and some low boiling point medium to pressurize the Liquid piston I could in theory keep the Capillary action flowing with a little ambient thermal energy.

Jerry

onthecuttingedge2005

here is a little MIT on the Kelvin Generator. old footage but still good. there is a newer MIT demo but I didn't post it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=algECMeQFrE