Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Burning water video

Started by hartiberlin, September 18, 2008, 11:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: professor on September 21, 2008, 12:23:14 AM
Being a licensed Radio Amateur myself  I have had very much interest in this experiment  but I do not have 300 Watts available
and 100 Watts may not be enough.
But here is a link that explains it all  those that have doubts please read.
http://www.rustumroy.com/Scans/Observations%20of%20polarized%20MRI%20vol%2012%20is%201.pdf
Professor

Interesting report from an university which verifies theKanzius effect.
So it seems the main stream scieces and the universities catch up with us ! ;)

The next question must be, how we can reduce the needed power
to extract the gases from the RF splitting effect.
Maybe it would be better to wrap a coil around the water tube or
put the RF into the saltwater directly via capacitors or coils ?

We need to come down in the power level from 300 Watts
to maybe only 10 Watts.

This could probably only be done by applying the RF to a bigger
water surface, so maybe have saltwater directly sprayed onto
a RF coil carrying 13.56 Mhz ?

Maybe this will soon beat the production capacity / watt
of standard HHO electrolyzers ?

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

P.S: I still remember when I played with Saltwater and
pulsed positive 1200 Volts 35 Khz electrolysis that I got sometimes burnable traces on a flat plate
simular to Youtube user crob227
when I held 2 electrodes together nearby and then the pulsed current went
through the conductive saltwater trace on the table and showed some sparkling burnable
traces...
But I never unfortunately tested it with a higher power pulsed supply.

But now user crob227 has shown, that it also works with pulses and not just
a 13.56 Mhz RFsine carrier as Kanzius is using it...

As crob 227 has used baking soda NaHCO3 in his water, maybe this works
better at lower powerlevels than NaCl in water ?

This still has to be tested.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

pese

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 19, 2008, 05:12:59 PM
@ pese:

Is that why it only works when he adds the graphite (carbon) from the pencil?  And then it burns out and he has to add more?  Interesting observation.  I was wondering why he used a pencil.

Bill
Jes you seen right, but that 1,5mm is only (at first) to make "smaller" the "arc-gap" so the "choosen" working-voltage
can fire the whole way, and burn after starting. Possibly an (isolated) Ball-pen will do the same ---

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

professor

Stephan,
I have been involved with the Rife Movement that started about 10 years ago and it was aiming towards destroying Cancer by frequency.
An Argon filled Quartz Tube was exited by Rf  27Mhz CB Set with a linear Amp and the plasma was then amplitude modulated by
specific frequencies those that were resonant with the virus or Bacteria. James E Bare D.C. resurrected the Idea.
RCA Victor build these devices in the 30's and the medical profession used them until as usual  the AMA (I wont get into details here )
as you all can look it up on the net,told the Doctors to rid themselves of these Devices or they no longer would be able to practice.
Anyway I am getting off the Subject I have build this device and used it ever since.
My Ham Radio although it covers all Bands it is limited to 100W .The Rife setup is 27Mhz and 100W Linear .
I tried exactly what you suggested and inductively iCoupled  the conventional way by using 5 Turns of copperwire   around a vessel filled with Saltwater.Going through a Matching network I was able to get a very low SWR ,but with 100W at 27Mhz there was no reaction.
I do not think that the 13.56 Mhz is of any significance but somewhat discouraged  I had gotten away from that Idea and spent to much time arguing and defending myself here on this Forum.
I think I have to go back and try it again using different squarewaves as  modulation. I may also want to submerge this Argon tube in Water  as you can modulate a Plasma way up in frequencies that you can only  achieve with transducers but those are frequency specific a Plasma is not. The other idea was to Wind a SS Coil submerge it in water with a plate or tube on each end  and couple it to the  Rf Tank Circuit. Rife resonates the Cancer  or Virus at his resonant frequency to rupture its cell wall Kanzius injects gold or Carbon nano particles into the Cancer Cell  which absorbs it and the  Rf heats it up like a Microwave oven only at this frequency it is safe to the healthy tissue destroying only the parts that were absorbed by the nano particles.Both principles work, however with Rife there is no  invasive action needed.
Since Cancer and Bacteria mutates  ever so often ,thus making it very difficult to find the exact frequency for the virus i.e. Bacteria, we use the shotgun Effect by sweeping the frequency to either side according to the  last known Rife Frequency List.This is very Time consuming, and if you sweep to fast the cancer  you wont get any positive results. Without Rif's Microscope we have no way to experiment and  observe a live Bacteria  being eviscerated.
No doubt Kanzius research  will be sidelined  just like Rife's.When you can make 380.000 Dollars on average on the treatment of a Cancer Patient why would you be satisfied with like 1 Dollar worth of electricity?  This does not make any economic sense.I hope I am wrong ! The biggest holocaust is when the AMA forbade the use of this technology.Millions of people died because of its suppression.
I have seen the results of it on my own Animal (Dog that had Cancer) but I can not speak about it and neither are others.
Thats all I will say.
I will report back if I have positive Results on the H2O scheme of things.
professor
Interesting report from an university which verifies theKanzius effect.
So it seems the main stream scieces and the universities catch up with us ! ;)

The next question must be, how we can reduce the needed power
to extract the gases from the RF splitting effect.
Maybe it would be better to wrap a coil around the water tube or
put the RF into the saltwater directly via capacitors or coils ?

We need to come down in the power level from 300 Watts
to maybe only 10 Watts.

This could probably only be done by applying the RF to a bigger
water surface, so maybe have saltwater directly sprayed onto
a RF coil carrying 13.56 Mhz ?

Maybe this will soon beat the production capacity / watt
of standard HHO electrolyzers ?

Regards, Stefan.

[/quote]

professor

Sorry I have to say you are wrong.
The Carbon you are talking about are Carbon Nanoparticles or Gold nanoparticles that are begnine to the human body and they are injected right into the cancer cell which will absorb them. Then the RF will heat these nanopaticles up , as they are highly conductive and excitable to rf which in turn destroys the cancer .
The whole principle was demonstrated on U tube and everywhere else. Remember him injecting the Nanoparticles into a  Liver that he had on a table? Unless you were referring to the water arc experiment in which case I agree with you as the pencil line was the conductive pass however it seems to produce a plasma which could be contributed to the water like the water spark plug.
professor
Quote from: pese on September 21, 2008, 12:32:12 PM
Jes you seen right, but that 1,5mm is only (at first) to make "smaller" the "arc-gap" so the "choosen" working-voltage
can fire the whole way, and burn after starting. Possibly an (isolated) Ball-pen will do the same ---

Pese