Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The heatpump, with more energy out than in (FACT)

Started by Nabo00o, September 19, 2008, 05:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

@ lanca you and me should try to figure a way to efficient oxygen gas related cold fusion and make a few more millions than rossi et al.imagine the advantages of oxygen/air powered cold fusion over hydrogen,and i,same as you, believe its very possible..

lancaIV

profitis:this is my flexible response
@ Peter(DasEnergy) you and me should try to figure a way to efficient oxygen(ammoniac/carbonoxid) gas related thermodynamic processes
(cold fusion=hydrogen related) and make a few more thousands/millions than Rossi et al.
Imagine the advantages of oxygen/air powered thermodynamic machines (cold fusion over hydrogen),and I,same as you, believe its very possible..

They searched for "Dealer profits are nearly (up to:HeatMax) 600% https://web.archive.org/web/20040727052034/http://www.irdusa.com/
Inventor Dr. Robert Kane :
                                            For example FishMax(R) - Electronic Fish Atractor
"The FishMax attracts salt and freshwater fish by sending out a special electricity frequency which is irresistible to fish....... ."
                                  Splash- und ne Meerjungfrau war an der Schnur (betimmt  :P Sternkreiszeichen "FISCH")
                                                                      mut nu`nur noch die Chips erangeln

Petri Heil :o
              OCWL

p.s.: SonicMax uses a pulsed signal to emit,low frequency sonic waves through a single resonator......
        The low-frequency vibration also creates a resonating boundary layer of water that surrounds ......

There are many people who writes so looooong about resonance during other do fishing and do time-parallel  de-son(h)ar/signing
                                                                                                                                                  harmonic resonance

PulseFuelNerd

Consider a mini split AC system modified to heat a 55 gallon drum of water and also to chill a second 55 gallon drum of water.

Think of this as a calorimeter test to determine (Joules heated + Joules chilled) / Joules of input energy.

Liquid exchange is many times more efficient than air exchange.

Wikipedia/SEER has a link to the highest liquid exchange AC available for purchase today. A 75 SEER is somewhere around 18.0 COP.

Is it reasonable to expect a 18/1 benchmark result from such a test?

EDIT: Would this be a (18+18)/1 benchmark result {ie 36 COP)?