Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The heatpump, with more energy out than in (FACT)

Started by Nabo00o, September 19, 2008, 05:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaS Energy

Quote from: pix on December 28, 2012, 01:33:57 PM
;D  People,
What is so unexpected about a heat pump?
It still amazes me why peple are astonished when they hear that  a heat pump gives for exmple  4kW of heat for 1 kW electricity used. Every refrigerator is doing the same.
People are using stuff every day without even thinking why and how it works.
Principle is well known and simple.
As ambient air that surrounds us has certain temperature ( thermal energy stored) if you have a working media that has lower evaporating temperature- it will absorb that energy during phase change from liquid to gas.So even if there is minus 5 deg.C outside, and freon has evaporating temperature , let's say minus 25 deg.C- there is a 20 deg.C temperature difference available for heat transfer.
Electrically driven cmpressor compresses this gas to the pressure ( and higher temperature) where gas goes back to liquid- giving off energy previously absorbed from ambient air.
So, there is no any energy "gain" or "free energy".There is simple "energy transfer" thanks to the low temperature boiling liquid.Overall efficiency is less than 100%.
Or simpler explanation : refrigerator or a heat pump works like that :  A LARGE VOLUME OF LOW GRADE HEAT ( let's say outside air of temperture minus 5 deg.C)  IS "COMPRESSED" TO  SMALLER VOLUME OF  HIGH GRADE HEAT ( let's say 60 deg.C) THAT IS USABLE. That is all.
Regards,
Pix

Hello Pix that you talk of is correct. Using refrigerant R744 (CO2) the heat source must be above -30*C. Absorption refrigerator mechanics provides the driver gas cooling without assistance.  Energy to electricity conversion is done by 82% efficient Pelton turbine. Power production is 720 watts for each litre per second at 9 bar pressure. Home made simplicity done by cut and weld of pipe.

lancaIV

DasEnergy : you are not forgotten ;)
But it is also Imperative to the australian Youth (DasEnergy macht Kinder froh und Erwachsene ebenso) and their international neighbour
to work on this field,together.

Sincerely
               OCWL

profitis

greater than 100% efficiency heat pump? You only have to look at the karpen battery.in that cell you will have decompression of oxygen gas at one electrode and compression at the other.one electrode cools down while the other heats up,spontaneous.a fantastic smash of the thermodynamics laws which no-one can contest and when i say no-one i mean no-one.

DaS Energy

Hello OCWL,

" Imperative to the australian Youth (DasEnergy macht Kinder froh und Erwachsene ebenso) and their international neighbour to work on this field,together."

Most happy to assist. Turbine and casing are off the shelf, however the frictionless DaS Compressor is home built. Its centre piece is the turbine shaft.

Regards

Peter

markdansie

More energy and out is myth. It is real when it comes to the calculations for the transitions, but as everyone found out in history it can not be converted to mechanical energy, i.e. the cop 3x can not be translated as it only relates to phase change calculations. ,H vae seen this fail many times in practice.
Sorry for the bad news, its just the way it is
Mark