Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keppe Motor simular to Newman-Bedini combination

Started by hartiberlin, September 20, 2008, 06:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmeast

Quote from: gotoluc on March 26, 2009, 12:42:34 PM
Hi Greg,

exactly a year ago I built a motor using 2 identical Microwave Oven Transformer Secondaries (removed from cores) stacked on top of each other with just enough space in between them for some 1/8" Bronze bushing for a shaft with 2 ceramic magnets 1 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8" mounted on it. The magnets (in North South) have the shaft sandwiched between them in the center of the 7/8" dimension. The motor turned well and seemed to used Micro amps only.

Maybe I'll pull it off the shelve and make a new commutator for it and measure it with the better meters I have to see what it really does.

Anyways, great to see you looking into this, replicating and giving it your best as usual ;)

Looking forward in your test results.

Luc

Hi Luc,

It sounds like you may have already built one of these.  The magnets you used are the same exact magnets I'm using on this replication:

McMaster - 5738K31 High-Temp Ceramic Rectangular Bar Magnet 1-7/8" Length, 7/8" Width, 3/8" Thick, 4 Pull lbs

Wow!  Thanks for your comments.  Take care,

Greg

gotoluc

Quote from: gmeast on March 26, 2009, 05:51:26 PM
Hi Luc,

It sounds like you may have already built one of these.  The magnets you used are the same exact magnets I'm using on this replication:

McMaster - 5738K31 High-Temp Ceramic Rectangular Bar Magnet 1-7/8" Length, 7/8" Width, 3/8" Thick, 4 Pull lbs

Wow!  Thanks for your comments.  Take care,

Greg

Yes!... I forgot to mention that but the two magnets are Ferrite Ceramic. I just glued 2 spacers on each sides the shaft and of the same thickness as the shaft. I think I may of used Epoxy to keep the thing together. These magnets were a perfect fit for the MOT coils, next to no space wasted.

Maybe I should make a video of it!... Anyone interested?

Luc

Added: I just pulled it off the shelve and looked at the spacers I used between the magnets and they are strips of flexible magnets (like magnetic fridge add cards). I think that was a smart move on my part as it keeps the magnetic flux connected between the two magnets. I also did use Epoxy to keep the shaft in place.

gmeast

Quote from: gotoluc on March 26, 2009, 06:07:54 PM
Yes!... I forgot to mention that but the two magnets are Ferrite Ceramic. I just glued 2 spacers on each sides the shaft and of the same thickness as the shaft. I think I may of used Epoxy to keep the thing together. These magnets were a perfect fit for the MOT coils, next to no space wasted.

Maybe I should make a video of it!... Anyone interested?

Luc

Added: I just pulled it off the shelve and looked at the spacers I used between the magnets and they are strips of flexible magnets (like magnetic fridge add cards). I think that was a smart move on my part as it keeps the magnetic flux connected between the two magnets. I also did use Epoxy to keep the shaft in place.

Yeah man !

Greg

LatexDucky

Why not attach a belt from the rotor of the keppe motor to a rotor of a generator to get some usable energy?  You could glue the bar magnets together as usual but then also glue some plastic fittings so the rotor is circular and a belt will fit.  The keppe motor could supposedly run itself and the generator at the same time right?