Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This economic meltdown is no accident folks

Started by Cap-Z-ro, September 20, 2008, 10:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

What a terrible thing to have to work side by side with a lower cast person.  The slavedrivers exploited every wave of immigrant that ever landed on the shores of this great country.  They operated above the constitutional laws and deprived people of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  They continue to this day.  The slaves are running off as fast as they can get a ticket home.  Imagine having to clean your own pool since Johel (who by the way was pumping your wife more than the pool) has returned home with his family to be poor and enslaved where people are use to poverty and enslavement and arent going crazy all over the place.  This economic disaster is back firing huge.  The banks are now indebted to the communities for back taxes on properties they foreclosed on.  Their real estate holdings are turning into liabilites as mold mildew rats cockroaches homeless people all use their valuable assets as a place to live free.  The communities are formulating laws that are going to make the banks either give over tittle to the properties to the communities or pay to destroy them as they are posing human health hazards.  I tell you these homoserpents are idiots.  They couldnt see the ramifications of displacing millions of Americans from their homes.   Give rebels without a cause a cause.  Real good foresight there.  No bread and soup lines this time its gonna be smash and dash at the grocery stores.  Oh but we will have martial law imposed.  Like some soldier is gonna kill some old lady running off with a bag of dog food.  I dont care if they switch the troops from one continent to the other people are people and snakes are snakes.  It is going to be a showdown between good and evil like no other before.  Why because this hear internet has allowed the world to communicate.  Praise the Lord for Bill Gates and american ingenouity and all those that sacraficed their lives to keep our minds free.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

the_big_m_in_ok

sparks said:
It is going to be a showdown between good and evil like no other before. 
Yeah, I did read that the coming Apocalypse will be worse than anything before or will ever be again.

This will be as bad as it gets.  Hope we survive.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on January 12, 2010, 05:42:09 PM
Azorus said:I had an uncle who A up in the Great Depression.  He said soap, toilet paper, and canned foods were more valuable than any kind of money.
Can anyone eat a silver dollar safely?
--Lee
Case in point:  Haiti
After the earthquake, money was worthless, even if robbers were caught on film looting a bank.

Canned food, water, and medical supplies are worth a mountain of gold to someone who needs it.
That's why I say hoarding gold is a waste of time; food/water, guns/ammo, gardening tools/seeds, etc. is a better option---if you have the money, now, or the space and freedom to do it.

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Azorus

we are not in haiti, and even after all will be said and done, if the looters took gold or silver, it will be worth more in the end.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Azorus on January 19, 2010, 02:28:07 PM
we are not in haiti, and even after all will be said and done, if the looters took gold or silver, it will be worth more in the end.
Well, maybe for awhile.  But, I expect the worldwide economies to collapse eventually due to their interconnected debt obligations.
When that happens, just like it did to the Roman Empire and other ancient empires before it, gold and silver won't be worth what people thought they were.  Food and good shelter will be foremost on their minds.

--Lee