Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how john hutchison, turned rocks into rocks!

Started by nitinnun, September 21, 2008, 06:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

thank you Nitinnun for those explanations, i am sure that you have pointing out what is in the Hutchison Crystal battery, much simple that  i thought !

a step further is to calculate the volts that we have to apply in this compound, in theory each molecular layer of a crystal needs is own voltage, so if you attemp to create such crystal battery it will need a lot of voltage, so i suggest to begin with a little one, cause even if you begin with one milimiter , that's means millions of molecular layers, so each layer need X volts, a millions will need X more

it's a question of nanometer in fact

Hutchison has begun with military diode, he may have found some volts in those secret military diodes !

the first thing to know is how much voltage we can get at home, i can get anly 10,000 volts , if each layer gives for example 3 volts, than i can do a crystal cell of about 1/10 milimiter and probably less

i think that electrinium.pdf gives good clues on that

i look the way to grow a very little crystal, it is more easy

a i wonder if we can replace the voltage with an electrostatic field, electrostatic field are already millions of volts, like the spark we get by walking on the carpet and touch a cat !

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nitinnun

all that the wonder-hutch did, was heat a bunch of elements at a few thousand F.

"crystaline structure", just means that all of the atoms have all of their covalent bonds tied up.

heating up all these elements, then quickly puting them in water, is more than enough to crystalize the rock.

BRAHMA

John Hutchinson now has his own youtube account and has been uploading a bunch of videos.  his latest few additions are about the crystal power cell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwI_QKX6kV0

Drannom

thank you Nitinnun i did not though that there was no current to create it, i thought that Hutchison was keeping secret on his crystal cell, than he may never told about all the process, never believe someone keeping secret

Hey BRAHMA that is a really great news, many videos and most of them are very new,

that is a really new stuff to ingest, i hope that this time he will give that for free to the world

yeaaahhh, and thank you BRAHMA

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nitinnun

i rememebered what the wonder-hutch said about the elements being in ordinary dirt.

so i filled a 1 gallon jug of milk with dirt from my back yard, and stuck a copper wire and a steel wire deep into it.
(my dirt is very sandy. it is mostly silicon dioxide and carbon.)

i got 0.150 volts, at no detectible amperage.

this shows that some of the elements that work, really are in ordinary dirt.