Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihilanth

Quote from: resonanceman on October 03, 2008, 02:23:19 AMWhy would  you  expect anyone to be able to give you  a strait  answer about  what love is?
Because human-made words, have human-made definitions. Any word with out a definition is simply meaningless gibberish. I only ask you crazy love-nuts what love is because whatever definition you give, even if you used a dictionary (like I suggest you try next time) any half-brained reply you make makes you sound even more hilarious.
Quote from: resonanceman on October 03, 2008, 02:23:19 AM
Love is  infinite... Demanding  love from another is  a sure way to lose it . Giving  love to another  is  a sure way to get more.
What you  give  comes back to you multiplied.
Love = Infinite = Physical Energy = Spiritual Energy, but apparently you can loose love by demanding it. but since by your definition love is everything, and is infinite there's no possible way to loose it. You're so full of contradictions you must be on crack to think you're making any sense.

Also, by your definition since love is everything, it's also horse shit and satan. If you'd like to "convert me" I'd suggest you fight fire with fire, and by that I mean beat my logic with even better logic. Because no amount of preachy mumbo-jumbo will convince me otherwise. If there are alien lifeforms that want to save us in some kind of rapture, they're probably here to save those who think of "the good" rather then believe in a god.
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

resonanceman

Quote from: Nihilanth on October 03, 2008, 03:40:38 AM
I only ask you crazy love-nuts what love is because whatever definition you give, even if you used a dictionary (like I suggest you try next time)

There are man things in life that  can't be understood through  definitions . 
To  understand understand these thnigs  you have to experience them ..     This makes any  definition  less than ideal ....
If you  try to find love  based on  its definition  in the dictionary  you  are very likely to end up a very lonely person.

any half-brained reply you make makes you sound even more hilarious.Love = Infinite = Physical Energy = Spiritual Energy, but apparently you can loose love by demanding it. but since by your definition love is everything, and is infinite there's no possible way to loose it. You're so full of contradictions you must be on crack to think you're making any sense.

I am glad that you are entertained by my ideas  .   :)

There is  no  contradictions  in what I said .     
Love is  the essence of what everything  else is based on.

Of  course   you have to go about  experiencing  love  the right way to  get more of it.
Demanding  love from another is  a sure way to lose it .
Giving  love to another  is  a sure way to get more.
What you  give  comes back to you multiplied.

This is not  an explanation of what  love is.   This is a simple  practical  explanation  of  how to  experience  more of what love is. 

Other  simple practical  statments that help  people  acheive a greater  degree of love in their  lives  are.

Do unto others as you  would have  them do to  you . 
As  you  sow, so shall you  reap .

Also, by your definition since love is everything, it's also horse shit and satan.

Yes .
Love  is even the  empty space  in atoms .

If you'd like to "convert me" I'd suggest you fight fire with fire, and by that I mean beat my logic with even better logic. Because no amount of preachy mumbo-jumbo will convince me otherwise. If there are alien lifeforms that want to save us in some kind of rapture, they're probably here to save those who think of "the good" rather then believe in a god.

I  don't  try to convert anyone .
If a person  has an open mind   my words might  help  them find  more peace  and happiness in their life .       
I think the  chance of that happening  is worth a little effort on my part. 

gary

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

Love is Radiant Energy.
Love is Mystical Power.
Love is Cold Electricity.
Love is Soft Particles.
Love is Tesla's Cosmic Rays.
Love is the Ether of which everything is composed.
Love is the Unified Field that Einstein was looking for.
Love is that which GOD created which everything else is composed (even Hans).

That which is indefinable yet is everything at the same time.  It is the that which should be, that already is.  It is a self-solving conundrum, and a self-organizing system.  It is self-conscious energy and matter simultaneously.

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

resonanceman

Quote from: z.monkey on October 03, 2008, 09:43:39 AM

Love is that which GOD created which everything else is composed (even Hans).

Even Hans ?

Are you  sure about that?

:)

gary

z.monkey

Quote from: resonanceman on October 03, 2008, 01:14:19 PM
Even Hans ?
Are you  sure about that?
:)
gary
Howdy Resonanceman,

Hans may disagree himself...