Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihilanth

Quote from: resonanceman on October 03, 2008, 08:40:08 AM
There are man things in life that  can't be understood through definitions.
Definitions are merely clarifications describing the essential qualities of something making them clear and distinct. Understanding means that you have a clear and distinct idea of what something is.

If you understood something, then you'd be able to explain something. When you can't give a strait answer, it's obvious that you don't know something, but you blindly believe it.

This is the difference between you and I. I think that all practical information can be known, but I'm willing to admit that I don't know what most of it is. Without making excuses.

Quote from: resonanceman on October 03, 2008, 08:40:08 AMThere is no contradictions in what I said.
You said that something is both infinite,ever-present, and can't be destroyed, then said that it could be taken away.

Quote from: resonanceman on October 03, 2008, 08:40:08 AMThis is not  an explanation of what  love is. This is a simple  practical  explanation  of  how to  experience  more of what love is.
In other words "I can't be wrong because I wasn't answering your question"

Quote from: resonanceman on October 03, 2008, 08:40:08 AMI  don't  try to convert anyone.
It sure sounds to me like you're trying, and failing. Like someone going to make a basket and missing, but says "yeah but I wasn't even trying, If I tried I would have made it" then what was the point in throwing the ball to begin with?
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

resonanceman

Quote from: Nihilanth on October 03, 2008, 04:52:46 PM

This is the difference between you and I. I think that all practical information can be known, but I'm willing to admit that I don't know what most of it is. Without making excuses.

The main point  that I was trying to make  was that  you can intellectually  know all there is  about love ..........but until you FEEL  love you don't have a clue  about  it.     With many things  the experience is  completely different than  just knowing about it .

You said that something is both infinite,ever-present, and can't be destroyed, then said that it could be taken away.

Yes  love is  ever present .     It can never truly  be taken away .
But that is not the  way it looks  from this plane at this time .

It sure sounds to me like you're trying, and failing. Like someone going to make a basket and missing, but says "yeah but I wasn't even trying, If I tried I would have made it" then what was the point in throwing the ball to begin with?

I am  very aware that   you feel that what you believe is superior to what I believe. 
In order to  convert someone  they have to think that they have a need for a change.
You don't think you   need to change .  I didn't   try to encourage  you  to  believe you need a change.
I  simply  stated my beliefs  .

I   have stated my beliefs ........you  have stated yours.
I don't know about you but I am  done   with this  conversation .

gary

Nihilanth

Quote from: resonanceman on October 03, 2008, 05:47:44 PMThe main point  that I was trying to make  was that  you can intellectually  know all there is about love.
Again with contradicting yourself. The first thing you said to me was:

Quote from: resonanceman on October 03, 2008, 02:23:19 AMDefining  the universe  atom by atom  is  an easier task than  defining love ..... our physical universe is  big  but not  truly infinite. Love is  infinite. Love looks different  when  viewed from  different   perspectives .
Sounds to me like you said the exact opposite of your previous post.

Quote from: resonanceman on October 03, 2008, 05:47:44 PMI am  very aware that you feel that what you believe is superior to what I believe.
It's not a matter of what you believe that makes me feel superior, it's why you believe. You seem to believe things because you were told to, raised to. The things I "believe" I did so out of my own intellect, thought proscesses and desire for knowledge. That's one of the reasons I work with free energy, I'm willing to challenge beliefs. Be it scientific or spiritual.

Quote from: resonanceman on October 03, 2008, 05:47:44 PMI   have stated my beliefs ........you  have stated yours.
Technically, you stated your beliefs, I called you a hypocrite, then we went back and forth. If you hadn't been bashing the very technology you're currently using, then this conversation probably wouldn't have been. You brought it upon yourself.
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

hansvonlieven

Quote from: z.monkey on October 03, 2008, 09:26:14 PM
Howdy Y'all,

Grow hemp, and chiles, and tomatoes, and onions, and lots of other stuff, but mainly hemp.

Don't forget barley and hops....

Blessed Be

Says it all about you guys, doesn't it?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

z.monkey

Howdy Hans,

Hemp is useful for a lot of things besides getting high.  Rope, clothing, medicine, oil, and I have even heard of hemp being used to synthesize gasoline.  Also have to mention that hemp can be eaten, it is very nutritious, and is rumored to prevent cancer (see the Cancer Cure thread) http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4809.0;topicseen

Fact is, regrettably, that I haven't been able to smoke for quite a long while, so sorry Hans I'm not high, and the Galactic Federation is still coming.

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!