Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Google's Project 10^100 wants to help mankind.

Started by broli, September 27, 2008, 12:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

X00013...

Why hold back at seven gates dont make no since to me... Poor choice imho.

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

broli

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on September 27, 2008, 10:45:09 PM
I personally have no faith, trust, or respect for google after they voluntarily turned over private info on our net travel to the neocons.

Regards...

Google is known for its open source initiatives. Yearly it hosts Google's summer of code where people get paid about 5000$ to work on open source code. I don't see how this has anything to do with giving info away. But if you were greedy to begin with there's no way you'd trust your idea in the hand of Google.

People used to complain about the fact that Google had so much money but didn't sponsor any humanitarian projects. Now that it does it's still not good enough. Currently the most active and successful project going on is the water spark plug. It's the most simple and effective (still not fully tested) project around the FE community atm.

infringer

I agree google should not have had to fork over information...

But do not blame google.com blame GWB it is bush who started warrentless searchings on innocent americans and passed a bill to make it possible to continue doing so under the assumption that that person is a terrorist...

This can and will be abused and everyone is well aware of it...
If you had the shoes to fill you would have done the same thing as google without a question in my mind.

Google does and has contributed to a lot and continues down the path of by the people for the people.

Holding one bad thing against a specific person or entity in our society is a big social structure problem that we face today!!!
One person commits a crime such as theft gets caught and has a felony that sticks with him/her/entity for the rest of there lives never given the benifit of the doubt yet there are countless people out there who have got away with way worse and not gotten busted publically and skate clean and clear of fear!!!

Those who hold the grudges are the people who support the social design that is failing.

Instead evaluate people/entities by what they have done over time and if the good out weighs the bad then are they really that horrible?

I do not think so ... Soon everyone shall wear a tag of what they have done wrong in there lifetime and you may be the next on the list to wear that tag for your possible illegal information searches will you then want to have to be the one with the record recieving the same opinon that you gave google???

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT KEEP SUPPORTING THIS SOCIAL STRUCTURE!

Quit the hating of people for making human mistakes espicially if forced or influenced by force to do so!

Because it will eventually come back and bite you in the ass and you will say but it was just a mistake the law made me do it or whatever the case and no one will listen because no one speaks out against the current hate/fear and smear society that we live in... This country flourished before it and we accepted the mistakes of one and believed in second chances. Now we believe in what we are brainwashed by our square tube tells us we should do or feel!!!!

NO MORE HATE
NO MORE GRUDGES
BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE/ENTITIES DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE

If we do not believe in rehibilitation then how do you expect that our monitary system will be rehibilitated?

Some folks have to "LEARN" the hard way...
Everyone with money is not wretched and neither is everyone without money..

End this social structure now break this cycle now stop hating.

If you believe in privacy and constitution and so on and feel strongly that the amendments are consistantly abused then support the fighters of this!!!
Donate to http://www.eff.org

hate will get you no where but ensure that our social structure continues to fall down the tubes and ensure the demise of our society.

And no I do not say this cause I support the bailout because I do not I think they should have to start from scratch like the rest of us would have to do.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Cap-Z-ro

"Google is known for its open source initiatives. Yearly it hosts Google's summer of code where people get paid about 5000$ to work on open source code."

The Masons and pedpohiles are famous for their 'apparent' humanitarian exterior efforts.

"But do not blame google.com blame GWB it is bush who started warrentless searchings on innocent americans and passed a bill to make it possible to continue doing so under the assumption that that person is a terrorist..."

Bottom line...they freely turned the data over...without the court over somebody like (ME) would have would have to be served with before betraying the public.

Past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior.

People habitually voting for people who betray their interests is the reason we are in a mess...and not giving the benefit of the doubt to untrustworthy people

Criticizing those who take others on their merit and consider past behavior is what keeps us up to our ears in it.

To quote are rather notorious philosopher:

Fool me once... shame on you.

Fool me twice...shame on.......?

Fool me twice.....???...well, you can't get fooled again.

Regards...