Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A machine to convert gravity to mechanical energy # 2

Started by brian334, October 04, 2008, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

At my website http://bsandler.com there is a description with drawings of a machine designed to convert gravity to mechanical energy and heat.
The machine is patent pending.

TinselKoala

That sure is a lot of work, in your designs and drawings. I commend your efforts, and your creativity.

Unfortunately you have failed to see a fundamental flaw. It is the same flaw that all other gravity wheel designs have.
You see, gravity is a conservative field. Your design depends upon the conversion of Potential Energy to Kinetic Energy and back again. But the potential energy of a mass depends only on its height in the gravitational field, not on how it got there. No matter how complex the geometry or how clever the mechanism, the potential energy at the top of the travel of the mass is the same. So your design depends on equal weights lifting, or trying to lift, equal weights through a different path than they descend, but to the same height. Thus, you only get out what you put in--that is, the initial energy to create the very first imbalance, is all you are going to get, and that will quickly be dissipated as heat, and the device will stop.

Your design is essentially the same as the "sponge wheel", even though you have a more complex mechanism for moving the water around.

As I said, I commend your efforts and creativity. But it's sort of like going to the drag races, isn't it? I mean, there's a terrible lot of effort just to get to the end of that dead-end quarter-mile. But that's as far as you can go.

brian334

TinselKoala

For a detailed answer, you could please read http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/themes/bellows.htm

Your machine is a more complex version of these:

AB Hammer

brian334

I commend you on your diagrams and such. But as TinselKoala has shown that it is not new. Out of all the fluid transfer designs I still think my second wheel design which is a fluid design is the best. And I am not in any hurry to build it either due to the natural problems of this approach.

Here is mine from Aug. 2007
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan