Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New GR Machine, open source 22JUN2010

Started by FICAT10N, June 22, 2010, 08:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

I agree with broli on this.  You are ignoring the effect of leverage by gravity.  That leverage acts the same as someone pushing down on the board and if it's locked then there will be leverage and not JUST weight pushing down at the fulcrum point.  I doubt you will believe it though until you try it and as others have pointed out this would be easy to try. 

FICAT10N

Yeah guys, I am kind of retarded. Here is my new video. I hope someone can work with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSu8PtShiyo

Low-Q

Quote from: FICAT10N on June 24, 2010, 05:54:17 PM
Yeah guys, I am kind of retarded. Here is my new video. I hope someone can work with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSu8PtShiyo
Why are you removing your videos? When I click the link, youtube says this video is removed by the user...

Vidar

exnihiloest

Quote from: Low-Q on June 26, 2010, 05:17:48 PM
Why are you removing your videos? When I click the link, youtube says this video is removed by the user...

May be FICAT10N finally understood that his idea can't work.
Broli explained why and I agree with him, it is basic mechanics.

Alexioco

This would balance, if instead locking the top lever to the top fulcrum, you could tie the left side of the top fulcrum down to the floor via the tensioned string.  Problem is, soon as the weight is lifted up, the string becomes untenced and it no longer holds the weight...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.