Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A machine to convert gravity to mechanical energy # 2

Started by brian334, October 04, 2008, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Dear Hans,
The piston has a lock.
Hans, at my website bsandler.com the is a description of a machine.
Maybe you should go read it.

mondrasek

Brian,

I'm trying to follow the progress of one cylinder all the way around the "loop".  I'll start at the bottom, where the cylinder has no velocity, but is now boyant since it has expanded and is filled with air.  I'll call this cylinder #0.  So it starts at zero velocity and begins to accelerate upwards.  But the cylinder above it (let's call it #1) has already accelerated to a velocity greater than zero and is continuing to accelerate.  So cylinder #0 will never catch cylinder #1.  In fact, the gap between them will increase on the way up.

Likewise, the gap between cylinders will increase on the way down when they are heavier than the water they displace, right?

Maybe it is the diagrams with all the cylinders in a row, end to end, that is confusing me. 

Shouldn't this work with just one cylinder (without the added efficiency of the reduced drag, due to "drafting" as it were, with the continuous loop of cylinders)?

M.

mondrasek

Brian,

I'm also wondering about how the air will flow down into the expanding cylinders at the bottom.  The water pressure at the bottom must be many times greater than the pressure at the top of the loop or top of the water the entire system is in.  So the air must have to compress as it goes down the tube and into the expanding cylinder, right?

M.

brian334

Mondrasek,
The acceleration of cylinder # 1 is restricted by the load. The acceleration of cylinder # 0 is unrestricted. Cylinder # 0 would quickly catch up to cylinder # 1.
On the way down the cylinders could be hooked together.
The answer to the last part of your question is yes, but it would work better when the tanks fall in a continuous column.

mondrasek

Brian,

What is the "load" on cylinder #1 that is restricting it and not cylinder #0?

If the cylinders on the way down are all hooked together how will they accelerate?  They must move at a contstant velocity then?

M.