Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sabous Magnet Motor

Started by CLaNZeR, October 06, 2008, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

CLaNZeR, I agree and I too have seen that happen and that is why I try to bring up the threads topic at least every couple of postings as I did in my last post.

4Tesla

@Sean

So back to the threads topic.. do we have any more details of the build of this device?

Thanks,
Jason

Omega_0

Looks like a few variations on gravity-magnet combo.
So many of us are trying to find a sweet spot where the gravity pulls the wheel down and magnets restore it back to its starting position, which falls again.
These wheels (in pics) obviously don't seem to be working, but I'm not sure. And why would someone want to remain hidden with non working wheels ? Does he want to give an impression that he is hiding because he has working versions?
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

exnihiloest

Quote from: CLaNZeR on October 11, 2008, 07:10:25 PM
People post reasons why it will NOT work, like we are all idiots because we did not listen in science/physics Class while in school. The truth is we DID listen, but are still hoping something has been missed and may be discovered.

Hi Seans,

The problem is the wasted time in trying again and again wrong tracks in which many others have already failed. It is due to ignorance so people posting reasons why it will not work are right. Remember that nobody has yet presented an OU device that everybody can duplicate.

The typical example is magnetic (or gravitational) OU motors. It is a question of potentials. Magnets move to reduce their mutual magnetic potential energy. If there is no potential difference, they is nothing to let them move.
In order a system to be sustaining, it must be looped, i.e the initial and final positions must be the same to repeat the cycle. It follows the potential difference along a looped path is globally null, thus no OU can be expected: there is always a "sticky point" in a segment of a looped path with a potential gap equal (but with a reversed polarity) to the potential gap of the other section.

"It will NOT work" because there is no potential difference, or differently said, the work done does not depend on the path. You can imagine complicated setup with versatile path and many magnets, it will NOT work. It will not work except if...

Except if the main stream science is wrong and the work done by magnets is path dependant. In this case, complicated setups are not required. You just have to do precise measurements in basic experiments on the distances and forces applying to magnets when moving them carefully from one point to another using different paths, and then to compute the work.
I saw only one smart person (if I remember, he was an electronic engineer) who claimed that the work to separate two facing magnets was 10% less when pulling them away while keeping them facing than when sliding them away side by side. The only reason I did not try myself is because I estimated that his experimental setup was far outside a 10% precision but this guy applied the good method.
99% of OU magnet motor builders are not only wasting their time but also wasting the time of others by making stupid claims when they have nothing: "just the sticky point to pass and my motor will work" :-))). They mask the 1% of valuable people who suggest rational methods, point exactly the possible holes in the main stream science or would present a real duplicable proof of concept. And I do not even speak here about scams which add even more noise in FE energy.

The conclusion is that FE is not a question of blind faith or egocentric conviction but a question of imagination, reason and work. It can be done neither by neglecting all the actual scientific knowledge nor by reproducing by ignorance all the errors of the past. People who remind us "why it will not work" are essential and welcomed.

tinu

...or much shorter: PMMCNPW!