Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets please use common sense.

Started by nightlife, October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

We can not expect to get free energy out of a perpetual motion design unless it continues to speed up to the point of self destruction. If a load is added to a perpetual motion design that has a steady rpm, it will eventually come to a halt regardless of the size of the load.

You must also remember that a load is a resistance and there for any resistance will bring any perpetual motion design to halt if the perpetual motion can only achieve a certain steady rpm.

Free energy comes from free motion that a motion creates that is greater the motion that created it and a steady perpetual motion is a motion that uses 1/2 of it's motion to create the other 1/2 of the motion. A perpetual motion that will exceed to the point of self destruction is a motion that creates more of a motion then it uses.

Therefore, if you have a perpetual motion design that will not accelerate to the point of self destruction with out a added load, it will not create any free energy.

turbo

You would have to define the term "Free Energy" first.

"The Free Energy Law"

1.Free Energy can be free as in you do not have to pay for it, you can use it in unlimited amounts without being charged for it.
This you can do if you do not have to pay for the source where the energy is comming from.

2.Free Energy can be free as in a perpetual motion machine that produces energy from nothing.
And this you cannot do, it does not exist, the energy will always come from somewhere , some external source so we are back to point one.

Marco.

nightlife

-[marco]- "2.Free Energy can be free as in a perpetual motion machine that produces energy from nothing.
And this you cannot do, it does not exist, the energy will always come from somewhere , some external source so we are back to point one."

The manipulation of magnetic fields can be utilized to produce free energy in a perpetual motion design. I just have not seen this done yet but I am working on it.

AB Hammer

Have faith nightlife

I have seen it in 1974 and it ran until it broke down.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

vonwolf

Quote from: nightlife on October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM
We can not expect to get free energy out of a perpetual motion design unless it continues to speed up to the point of self destruction. If a load is added to a perpetual motion design that has a steady rpm, it will eventually come to a halt regardless of the size of the load.

You must also remember that a load is a resistance and there for any resistance will bring any perpetual motion design to halt if the perpetual motion can only achieve a certain steady rpm.

Free energy comes from free motion that a motion creates that is greater the motion that created it and a steady perpetual motion is a motion that uses 1/2 of it's motion to create the other 1/2 of the motion. A perpetual motion that will exceed to the point of self destruction is a motion that creates more of a motion then it uses.

Therefore, if you have a perpetual motion design that will not accelerate to the point of self destruction with out a added load, it will not create any free energy.
The naysayers 2 main wepons of choice Free Energy bla bla Perpetual Motion heritic!   Free Energy Bla Bla 1st Law of thermaldynamics Witches! Burn the all!! When its odvious there are alot of verry inteligent minds in here streching boundries seeing the word from a diffrent aspect looking for break throughs every day just for the chalange.
   I for one look forward to these new ideas and hope I can learn from them and on my best day maybe even help.