Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets please use common sense.

Started by nightlife, October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

-[marco]-,
QuoteBecause you get electricity by moving a magnet does not mean the maget contains energy.
It is the movement that is being converted into electricity.

I am sorry but you have a lot to learn about what electricity is. Electricity is nothing more then a vibration and the vibrancy of a magnetic field influences those who are attractive to them. When the attraction is presented, the attraction absorbs the vibration and if the attraction is moved, the vibration will move in the direction of the movement.

QuoteYOU NEED TO TURN THE THING BEFORE YOU CAN GET ELECTRICITY.

Wrong, you need to move the thing before electricity will move through it. the electricity is already there.

QuoteSO you are saying the wind that drives the windmill is electricity.
The wind is kinetic energy that is being converted into electricity.

Winds are vibrations just as all movements are vibrations.

QuoteMen are you on crack or something?

If you are wanting to insult me, please do that in person otherwise lets try to be civil about this debate.

QuoteHere is a special question: Can you prove me wrong?

Why do you call that a special question? There is nothing to prove because it proves itself. It is all about common sense.

nightlife

RunningBare,
Quotepesky laws of physics delaying things a little?

No. The problem just has not been solved yet, at least not to our knowledge.

turbo

Quote from: nightlife on October 07, 2008, 10:04:05 PM
-[marco]-,
I am sorry but you have a lot to learn about what electricity is. Electricity is nothing more then a vibration and the vibrancy of a magnetic field influences those who are attractive to them. When the attraction is presented, the attraction absorbs the vibration and if the attraction is moved, the vibration will move in the direction of the movement.

Wrong, you need to move the thing before electricity will move through it. the electricity is already there.

Winds are vibrations just as all movements are vibrations.

If you are wanting to insult me, please do that in person otherwise lets try to be civil about this debate.

Why do you call that a special question? There is nothing to prove because it proves itself. It is all about common sense.

If you do not have anything to add other then nonsense then why bother to post?

There is not anything to prove?? it's all common sense you say??
You say magnets are energy is common sense??
And it is all common sense?
And nothing to proove? Haha!!

You need to do better then that.

SO

If you do not prove me wrong before let's say .....next week Then I will proove you wrong.

Yeah you like that? bring it on and i will show you who needs to learn here.

Marco.

broli

Another dumbass. No need to waste your time on this kid's disillusion.

Michelinho

@nightlife,

QuoteLets please use common sense.

What is common sense for you?

@-[marco]-

QuoteThat is nonsense.
Because you get electricity by moving a magnet does not mean the maget contains energy.
It is the movement that is being converted into electricity.

If the magnet does not contain energy, try making electricity with wooden blocks, the movement will produce nothing. Try to hang a 5 lbs pipe wrench with a wooden block and try after with a magnet. If the magnet is not doing work, what is going on then?

Take care,

Michel