Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Isn't free communication as important as free energy?

Started by exxcomm0n, October 07, 2008, 12:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

The second idea is to build a special device to send information over the world. It can be done using a device that send waves to the ionosphere and then the wave propagates until the second point that receive the information. Of course, this is more complex and you need a parabollic antenna in each building to accomplish this. But the best option is to build a little device to connect to each computer.

Creativity

Quote from: Magnethos on October 08, 2008, 11:59:18 AM
The second idea is to build a special device to send information over the world. It can be done using a device that send waves to the ionosphere and then the wave propagates until the second point that receive the information. Of course, this is more complex and you need a parabollic antenna in each building to accomplish this. But the best option is to build a little device to connect to each computer.

well i think u missed one obvious solution :) we have existing wi-fi already and u can use point-to-point connections to reach any host,just like u do with the cable internet.Much simpler,smaller delays and already available.This would handle country wide internetworking.U can also use powergrid lines to transmit data.Ur idea can be used for intercontinental transmition.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Magnethos

Quote from: Creativity on October 08, 2008, 12:39:04 PM
well i think u missed one obvious solution :) we have existing wi-fi already and u can use point-to-point connections to reach any host,just like u do with the cable internet.Much simpler,smaller delays and already available.This would handle country wide internetworking.U can also use powergrid lines to transmit data.Ur idea can be used for intercontinental transmition.

I haven't forgotten your Obvious solution. I thought on your solution and it's not as easy as you say. Of course, we can use point-to-point connections to reach any NEAR host. You have to remember that Wi-Fi devices has a transmission capacity of 54 Mbps so, you have to think that we need to share the internet, so if we use a Wi-Fi device, then a very big amount of information from computers near of you need to pass throught your wifi device. That means, you wifi devicen won't be able to send that high amount of information. And yes, there are device to send information throught powergrid lines.

I mean that we can to build a device to send information interconintenally, using a special device. We have to study waves physics and read more stuff. Using the intercontinental technology you won't need to send all the information near of you throught your wifi device. Using this technology you can send information point-to-point directly.

Creativity

imagine what kind of a collision space would u introduce if everyone will be communication with anyone directly through ionosphere.It is undoable,that's why internet is based on routing of packages through common routers rather than direct connection and that's why local networks were inroduced and not one big WAN.What i meant is to create local (much smaller) collision spaces and a hierarchy of collision spaces to handle intercontinental communication.U can setup Wifi routers just as u do with a cable version nothing new to solve here.Anyhow we will be all wireless in no time,with cable just as a back bone.That's why i would not be much affraid of no alternatives for internet,rather alternatives for backbone cables access that can be manipulated.
Plus just how much power will u use in ur concept to connect to ur friend 3000km away?And everyone would have to have a dish?
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Magnethos

Quote from: Creativity on October 08, 2008, 02:02:24 PM
imagine what kind of a collision space would u introduce if everyone will be communication with anyone directly.It is undoable,that's why internet is based on routing of packages through common routers rather than direct connection .What i meant is to create local (much smaller) collision spaces and a hierarchy of collision spaces to handle intercontinental communication.Plus just how much power will u use in ur concept to connect to ur friend 3000km away?
Explain me more your idea, seems to be very interesting. Detail how is possible the intercontinental communications, I don't understand what you mean.