Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Hey Tito
How about just giving these guys some general info, things around the device itself. Like how much power your producing, does it take up much space, does it make a lot of noise. At least you would be feeding their search interest. =]

Mags

nightlife

Quote from: Magluvin on January 22, 2010, 09:04:13 AM
That was a cool link Nightlife
But Tesla always claimed high freq. And Yes low freq can be dangerous.

I would say a wide open receiver should find something. Or just fine tuning all the way through the bands. lol

Mags

What if he was attracting a low frequency and then coverting it to a high  frequncy?
What if he used a low frequency's to resonate a coil which created a high frequency after being affected.

Think about hard hitting bass like in hip hop music in a car. Think about how much it vibrates that car and all the ones around it including the buildngs and even the ground. Now think of the sound of the vibrations  created by the bass thru all the different things being vibrated. The hit last for a fraction of a secound but the vibratons last for several depending on the matterial that is affectd by the vibration. If we could attach hundreds or thousands of magnets that are floating in coils on everything that vibrated, think of all the energy that would be created. Then think of how much energy was used. A 4000 watt system will produce a very vibrant hit. The hit will vibrate those magnets creating energy as long as the vibration lasted. Now think of all energy created and I would bet that it is much more then the energy used to create the hit. That is because of the self resonating affect vibrations have on matter. Now isolate the hit and direct it to a coil and  the coil will vibrate as well as create a magnetic field. We then have a vibrating magnetic field that produces energy thru the coil as long as it is vibrating.
The s/m tpu was said to have vibrated. Could it be that he used a pulsed low frequency to create and carry the vibration? Could the vibration have created the electricty it put out?   :o  I think it could because electriicty is vibrations.

Magluvin

You might be right there Nightlife
Now we just need to tune in to about 8 hz and start thumpin. Im into custom car audio and I know what you are saying.

Mags

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Magluvin on January 22, 2010, 09:23:13 PM
Hey Tito
How about just giving these guys some general info, things around the device itself. Like how much power your producing, does it take up much space, does it make a lot of noise. At least you would be feeding their search interest. =]

Mags

hi mags

ok, currently i only have 1000 watts inverter because that is all i can afford now, my source is an antenna, i'm using #### stage amplification, using a lot of transformer that are readily available in the market cause i'm too lazy to wind ok, the many the transformer the higher inverter watts you have is the power you can produce its unlimited ok.  a half meter by a half meter is enough for the space for a thousand watts.

i think this is my last post. i am not anymore interested in this forum ok

i'll just be watching from now on ok.

ps: no noise ok i've solved that by putting it inside of an aquarium funny but effective, i think oil is much better  ;D
did you see an aquarium based on oil. lol hahahahahaha  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

nightlife

So if  we were to charge a cap and dump it at 8 hz in to a coil, the coil should be able to create enough energy to fill another cap to dump back in. switch them back and forth and you have a pulsed low frequncy input creating a high frequency output.
I am not sure if I am makiing any sense right now. I am thinking outside of th box and I will have to do some research to see if I can be right.