Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboj

AbbaRue

I have a quick question about Tesla Coils:
Does twisted wire like you have in lamp cord or speaker wire work well for a Tesla Coil, or flat Tesla Transformer? 
All the diagrams I see always use solid magnet wire, but I have lots of twisted wire on hand. 
Speaker wire is readily available in all electronic stores, but single strand magnet wire is usually only available
if you order it online from somewhere. 
It would be nice to see a link to a Tesla Coil that is working well and uses twisted wire for the secondary. 
I do know people like to avoid using it because it is harder to fit stranded wire into inductance formulas. 

Pete_r_pan

Hey guys. I am new to this board and this very long thread, and must admit I am only on page 24 so far, so if this has already been addressed, my apologies.

Anyone hear have a music background? Think in Octaves ;-)

The extra coil that Tesla talks about provides an induced feedback loop (rather than adding power he is adding potential) to the primary coil which in turn drives harder into the secondary coil. Resonance and exponential amplification can only occur in a system with a feedback loop. The bifilar of the secondary provides feedback to to the secondary which boosts that coils output potential as more and more load is added the coil drives the feedback loop (extra coil) back into the primary which amplifies the flow into the secondary. The only limitations in this system are hardware (should be cold, so I question this one) and the electrical potential of the vacuum.

IMO the magnets perpendicular to the spark gap provide 3 functions:
1. to entrain the spark to travel a straight path (shortest path) across the gap
2. to cause the spark to collapse faster
3. to square the waveform.

I have a quick question for any of you who may know... His early coils, and even some of his secondary coils on tesla coils were not pancakes but were cones (as seen by figure 2 in the attached pdf). Has anyone worked with nested cones at all?

Cheers!
PP

Pete_r_pan

Pete_r_pan

There is WAY too much in my head.

Also, pay attention to the lengths of wire and number of turns that Tesla uses. In harmonics this is incredibly important, although from what I can tell his system should be self correcting. I am sure the golden ratio is all over his work, though. :-D

PP