Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

peterpierre

Quote from: Grumpy on December 26, 2008, 10:06:26 PM
You can't make this statement until you have the goods.

Is that so? Well look I am only talking about things I already know because I have already done them. Ok? The two entry resistors are indeed to weak for this circuit - I know because I already burned 2 of them out and learned my lesson so it is a verified by me personally fact. I also have used that very same pulser as RAVI has - same schematics on my cell and the pulser itself does virtually nothing except for limit the current and run your cell cooler. The circuit all by itself does not produce more HHO especially not with the specified 12V at 6A. And why you are being grumpy today - I have absolutely no clue ... LOL - Did Santa not bring you what you wished for?

Grumpy

maybe I misunderstood you

what "effect" do piezo resonators improve?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

peterpierre

Pretty much they have the very same effect as an electric resonating field would have - depending on how they are mounted the effect can be greater or lesser than the effect of an electric resonating field, however if both are combined (electric and electro-mechanical) and one produces a harmonic sub and/or overtone of the base resonance you better buckle up for some surprises ... wether they will be pleasant or unpleasant is a different question but there is no way that it will have "no effect".

chessnyt

Hello Everyone,

After reading a little more of the details in this thread, it has become obvious to me that this thread is not really going anywhere.  I now realize that the prospects of this whole thread going anywhere for the furthering of the Stan Meyer WFC technology hinges on disclosure of the building of the cell from start to finish.

As it stands, we are many minds trying to help only one guy (because through vague and obscure feedback from the one person who has the furthest developed WFC here, it is impossible for me to even have a good rough idea on where to begin) who in turn is telling us basically we are either hot or cold in our thinking/ideas being offered or guessed. 

If we indeed help Peter (or the case may even be that he doesn’t need our help) in succeeding with his WFC project with either equal or similar results of such people such as Stan Meyer, one of the following things will occur.  He will first, most likely, be approached by the oil industry and be offered a buyout agreement like they did in the case of Stan Meyer.  We know beforehand that Peter will accept their offer as he has stated this earlier in this thread.  When Peter accepts their offer, he will enter a point of no return.  I’ve reviewed similar offers to inventors from large entities (such as the oil industry) and they always seem to contain two stipulations consistently.  One is that the inventor is contractually prohibited from developing, manufacturing, disclosing, or in any way furthering the development of his invention or technology.  The second stipulation in such agreements is that the inventor is even prohibited from divulging who has bought him out.  A breech of any of the above stipulations usually are tied to threats of severe legal consequences such as returning all of the money that was paid to the inventor and any damages incurred by the breach of contract (including but not limited to the cost of high priced attorneys and litigating expenses).

Even if Peter changed his mind at this point and decided to provide specific and exact building instructions of his WFC to us, he would already be forever prohibited legally from doing so.  He simply could not.

If, for the sake of argument, Peter did not take any buyout offers, things would most likely go the way of the buffalo.  Peter would get to join the growing list (just to name a few) of successful alternative energy inventors before him like Stan Meyer, Arie M. DeGeus, Edwin V. Gray, Rory Johnson, Eugene Mallove, etc.  all of which are no longer with us.

The implications of Peter or anyone else succeeding by themselves are of epic proportions.  The oil industry is a deeply entrenched, multi-trillion dollar power base that will not go quietly, I assure you.  Nobody ever wins.  EVER!   

Our only shot at succeeding is together through open sourced efforts in a new thread where everything is disclosed for the benefit of all.  Peter would not have even benefited from Dave Lawton’s circuitry in the first place if Dave was not an open source engineer sharing his technological contributions free of charge for whoever is interested.  And by the way, Ravi discovered the flaw in Dave’s plans and gives the remedy for the two inferior 100 ohm resistors in his latest PDF file that I am giving a link to.

Anybody who is seriously interested in building a replicable successful water fuel cell that really works and performs at least over 100 percent efficiency, please privately e-mail me at chessnyt@yahoo.com.

I am attaching the latest complete as I can find information on a WFC that Ravi (another open source engineer) has released to the public free of charge that our new group can start building from.

Selfishness will get us nowhere.  Our planet becomes more damaged the longer we do nothing.  Please write me and download Ravi’s latest PDF file.  Together let us begin another thread on this site where we can reach success together and end the certain destruction of our planet and the iron control of the oil industry at the same time. 

Ravi’s latest PDF file can be found at this link:  http://www.esmhome.org/library/stan-meyer/
The PDF file is named ravi.pdf and is dated July 17, 2008.  The size is 1.8MB.

Sincerely,

Joe 
chessnyt@yahoo.com

peterpierre

Quote from: chessnyt on December 28, 2008, 10:40:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

After reading a little more of the details in this thread, it has become obvious to me that this thread is not really going anywhere.  I now realize that the prospects of this whole thread going anywhere for the furthering of the Stan Meyer WFC technology hinges on disclosure of the building of the cell from start to finish.

As it stands, we are many minds trying to help only one guy (because through vague and obscure feedback from the one person who has the furthest developed WFC here, it is impossible for me to even have a good rough idea on where to begin) who in turn is telling us basically we are either hot or cold in our thinking/ideas being offered or guessed. 

If we indeed help Peter (or the case may even be that he doesn’t need our help) in succeeding with his WFC project with either equal or similar results of such people such as Stan Meyer, one of the following things will occur.  He will first, most likely, be approached by the oil industry and be offered a buyout agreement like they did in the case of Stan Meyer.  We know beforehand that Peter will accept their offer as he has stated this earlier in this thread.  When Peter accepts their offer, he will enter a point of no return.  I’ve reviewed similar offers to inventors from large entities (such as the oil industry) and they always seem to contain two stipulations consistently.  One is that the inventor is contractually prohibited from developing, manufacturing, disclosing, or in any way furthering the development of his invention or technology.  The second stipulation in such agreements is that the inventor is even prohibited from divulging who has bought him out.  A breech of any of the above stipulations usually are tied to threats of severe legal consequences such as returning all of the money that was paid to the inventor and any damages incurred by the breach of contract (including but not limited to the cost of high priced attorneys and litigating expenses).

Even if Peter changed his mind at this point and decided to provide specific and exact building instructions of his WFC to us, he would already be forever prohibited legally from doing so.  He simply could not.

If, for the sake of argument, Peter did not take any buyout offers, things would most likely go the way of the buffalo.  Peter would get to join the growing list (just to name a few) of successful alternative energy inventors before him like Stan Meyer, Arie M. DeGeus, Edwin V. Gray, Rory Johnson, Eugene Mallove, etc.  all of which are no longer with us.

The implications of Peter or anyone else succeeding by themselves are of epic proportions.  The oil industry is a deeply entrenched, multi-trillion dollar power base that will not go quietly, I assure you.  Nobody ever wins.  EVER!   

Our only shot at succeeding is together through open sourced efforts in a new thread where everything is disclosed for the benefit of all.  Peter would not have even benefited from Dave Lawton’s circuitry in the first place if Dave was not an open source engineer sharing his technological contributions free of charge for whoever is interested.  And by the way, Ravi discovered the flaw in Dave’s plans and gives the remedy for the two inferior 100 ohm resistors in his latest PDF file that I am giving a link to.

Anybody who is seriously interested in building a replicable successful water fuel cell that really works and performs at least over 100 percent efficiency, please privately e-mail me at chessnyt@yahoo.com.

I am attaching the latest complete as I can find information on a WFC that Ravi (another open source engineer) has released to the public free of charge that our new group can start building from.

Selfishness will get us nowhere.  Our planet becomes more damaged the longer we do nothing.  Please write me and download Ravi’s latest PDF file.  Together let us begin another thread on this site where we can reach success together and end the certain destruction of our planet and the iron control of the oil industry at the same time. 

Ravi’s latest PDF file can be found at this link:  http://www.esmhome.org/library/stan-meyer/
The PDF file is named ravi.pdf and is dated July 17, 2008.  The size is 1.8MB.

Sincerely,

Joe 
chessnyt@yahoo.com

Look guys, I'm not perfect - I never claimed to be perfect. Yes I can make it open source if need to be but you said yourself what the consequence of that very likely will be, so what did you expect from me? What is it that you - the community wants from me? I do not know if Ravi discovered this weakness in Lawton's circuit all I remember is pointing it out to him long time before today because it happened to me, if you wanna question that - get in touch with Ravi and if he ain't to busy, he might just respond and right you are - in reality seen I have not come around to ask for your help, I have come around to share whatever findings are necessary to animate your thought process, if thats not enough, then I do not know what is. I do not know what kind of a sheltered life you had but mine was not sheltered at all - it was pretty shitty to say the least and I have been working hard to get to the point where I am at, no one has given me the complete answer to anything - only hints - just as I am right now giving to you. No one will serve the holy grail on a silver platter - just in case you haven't gotten the message right yet - I have not done anything wrong so I really really would appreciate it if you do NOT judge me for my beliefs and ways of thinking or acting, I have not caused harm to anyone.

Thank You,

Pete

P.S. If you guys want to declare this thread for dead - fine by me, go right ahead, I said what I needed to say with all due respect and on another note, Dave Lawton's circuit - despite flaw been corrected is no longer employed in this application due to it being limited in amps and frequency, so if you are counting my success by what Dave Lawton disclosed to the public, think again.