Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

peterpierre

Tap Water - at first - why bother with distilled? First to expensive secondly you get a much better bang out of tap water and a better gas to that. Breakdown of tap water is also easier than the breakdown (at least for people utilizing common electrolysis - like your system seems to do) ... Vibrations is correct but not in the way you are doing it ...

Gauss

Yes, you can do HHO with distilled water and 2.5 V input, and with tap water of course, with tap water gas production and amps rise and efficiency drops from more electrolysis effect(we suspect). To show the principle of vibralysis distilled water is best.

3 MOhm water resistance between cylinders and 10 amps running at 30V input - that is truly breaking many laws of physics! Even better, ANY FREQUENCY WORKS.... No need for coils, conditioned pipes or anything. It just works, always.

The secret is OUT, all the good experimenters like Ravi who had success get VIBRATIONS at the bottom of their cylinders(receiver and transmitter system vibrating freely, one sheet metal side attached to the foam/rubber spacers might just give more gas but still unconfirmed, rubber dampens vibrations that is why we need crystals in the future) because they use soft rubber or foam spacers between the cylinders, also Ravi had foam spacers!

Put 3 soft spacers in the top(120 deg apart with gaps for gas to escape and 3 soft spacers in the bottom(120 deg apart) between the cylinders and hang them in their electric cables inside the water so the cylinders can swing like a teeter. The longer and thinner cylinders you use the better production you get. If you fix the pipes you get NO GAS or almost nothing at least depending on the stiffness of the holder.

All the vibralysis gas is produced at the bottom of the cylinders, hence we know how to relate to a tuning fork. Acoustic tuning of the cylinders will be the melody of the future. Conditioning like Ravi will produce crystalline coating which also vibrates, hence a higher COP is obtained especially from the top where the holders destroy all the vibrations.

A kid can do this simple experiment now. If you want more details apply for membership at ionizationx.com. Good luck!

Peter, you think you are brilliant, special and know alot? Many people do! Just consider the ideas and results of other people, you might learn something.

Quote from: ramset on July 09, 2009, 03:01:06 PM
Gauss
Distilled water? vibrations? Could you explain more ?
I don't find this at all funny.It sounds very, very interesting

Thank you
Chet

peterpierre

I always consider the results of other people my friend - that is not the issue but maybe I am noticing here and there mistakes and I happen to know that in fact because I have made the same mistakes along the way however now I do know much more (perhaps not everything) and maybe there is a reason why I choose not to go into details about what my current and most up to date findings are ... I will soon enough thou.

Gauss

Ok, that sounds fine, I hope you will find real results soon. Maybe you should try to look at Lord Kelvin´s water dropper and the Leo Umila GEET modification to be able to ionize your gas-vapour mix better. It is just a small piece of advice and if you don´t need it maybe others need it....

Good luck and please show us your results asap! Time is short.

Quote from: peterpierre on July 12, 2009, 05:59:10 AM
I always consider the results of other people my friend - that is not the issue but maybe I am noticing here and there mistakes and I happen to know that in fact because I have made the same mistakes along the way however now I do know much more (perhaps not everything) and maybe there is a reason why I choose not to go into details about what my current and most up to date findings are ... I will soon enough thou.

peterpierre