Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Radiant Energy Generator

Started by Dogs, October 27, 2008, 06:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogs

Hi All,

After viewing some videos on YouTube uploaded by NRGFromTheVacuum "Free Electrical Energy 1 & 2". I was very inspired to look into the original of the concept that shorting a dipole results in more energy from the vacuum.

I found 2 documents that helped to clarify things for me.
1. A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices
    Chapter 5: Energy-Tapping Pulsed Systems
    http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter5.pdf
2. Apparatus For Producing Electric Currents Of High Frequency
    And Potential
    http://www.keelynet.com/tesla/00568176.pdf

My goal them became to understand  Telsa's patent enough to be able to make a simple schematic diagram as the mechanical drawings are difficult to assimilate with out careful review of the patent's text.

The results are attached.
My greatest alteration to the basic system was to use Bifilar Coils in place of 2 toroidal chokes.

All the aspects of the invention are there...
1. A Dipole/Battery producing DC current.
2. A switch that shorts the Dipole.
3. Chokes that capture the energy spike resulting from the moment of reverse entropy manifest by shorting the Dipole.
4. An Oscillator that motivates the switch at high speeds forcing reverse entropy to manifest with frequency.
5. A capacitor and inductor configuration that results in a tank circuit that may resonate and boost voltage.
6. A transformer action that manifests the Radiant Energy at the Output terminals.

It also seems to me that the dipole might be recharged by back EMF resulting from the inductors release of charge captured during the short. Now we have all the fix'ins for a Radiant Flashlight that never needs new batteries...

I've always wanted to see a simple slap it together circuit that manifests Radiant Energy. Then we can say, "Cool! That's Radiant Energy Man!"...

Well, here's the concept. Let me know what you think.

Later,
-Dogs

leo48

The scheme is a simple inverter! ::)
Leo48
Every problem has always at least two solutions simply find
The strength of the strong is the ability to navigate struggles with eye serene

Dogs

Dogs

After some experiments using a single NPN switch, I have come to the conclusion that
I am actually trying to create a short between 3 terminals at the same time.
- A short between a battery (w/Choke as a load) [battery-] [choke] back to [+battery].
- A short between same battery (w/Cap as a load) [battery+] [ +cap-] [choke] [-battery]

The three terminals that need to be shorted are:
1. [battery-] [choke] [terminal]
2. [cap-] [terminal]
3. [battery+] [terminal]

This would require 3 switches controlled in in synch.

I'm looking to be able to charge up a capacitor that has a higher potential than the input (battery or power supply).
Put a load on the cap, and be able up continue to supply a load that requires
greater voltage and current than the input produces.

Do you think it will work?

-Dogs

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...