Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Generator

Started by slayer007, October 31, 2008, 07:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: Groundloop on November 19, 2008, 01:33:59 AM
@gyulasun,

No, the bemf voltage output was measured at the BY255 on the collector of the transistor and to the plus rail.
(L4 is a input coil. I use the back emf energy to drive the L4 coil so we get a pulsating magnetic field in the fixed magnetic field.) 

Hi Groundloop,

Ok,  I overlooked a little the role of L4 and now I understand it is a load and not a source for the flyback pulse.

I DID noticed that when I shorted the L3 coil when the unit was running, then I did NOT get and increase in input power usage.

This is good news but will be more significantly good news if you still do not get any increase in input power consumption when you manage to increase the number of turns for L3.

Thanks!

rgds,  Gyula

Groundloop

@gyulasun,

No time today to make a new coil. I have been working on a new FW for the switch controller with 6 outputs.
Will test the "Young" theory first. See : http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6090.160;topicseen
Maybe more time tomorrow............

Regards,
Groundloop.

gyulasun

Ok, thank you.  Just take it easy.

Best Regards
Gyula

slayer007

I uploaded a video showing how you can increase the voltage of your BEMF.
If you have a coil with more than one winding you just run your BEMF back thru your coil.
Going back in the positive then coming back out the negative.
My BEMF went from about 16v to 150v.
I have not compaired the amp differant yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW3Bz2tdmAY

slayer007

I just uploaded another video showing the current and voltage after load.
For the load I just used a 110v night light.

The BEMF right off the transistor took about 10 mill amps for the light.
After going back thru the coil it was 20 mill amps.
And the voltage left on the light was twice as much.
This was done without taking in any more power to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk5oltWxuoA