Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to use magnets to run a generator?

Started by Lee, November 03, 2008, 01:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GestaltO

Quote from: shruggedatlas on November 06, 2008, 09:04:22 PM
No arrangement of permanent magnets will result in perpetual motion.

in theory i am 99% certain my device will work and once started will not stop, like an everlasting battery that never needs to be charged. if i fail i will admit i have failed and refine the process. i do not fiddle with equations and crap, if someone wants to apply equations and dynamics to it afterwards then that's their waste of time. my goal is to power a lightbulb first then i will...asuming i have the £££...refine it to power more and make it neater.

Quote from: shruggedatlas on November 06, 2008, 09:04:22 PM
It's just not how this universe works.

according to whom?

this is a bias statement based on other peoples theories and "observations" it is also factually incorrect, we do not know how the "universe" works a more viable statement would have been thats not how magnetism works or how the earth works and even then it goes back to being bias. the education of science is totally different from actual science in my opinion.

on another note i think it's retarded that you can patent something that doesn't work, it leads to even more chaos than we already have.
as for the whole free energy + oil companies = money or death unfortunately thats something that at present we can't prove, and is, like science...a theory, which some will agree with and some won't.

and as for the whole reasonable sum thing...i'd say 95% of people have a price, that's why we are capitalist world.

anything is possible i did something in VB a few weeks back that should take 43 lines of code minimum according to what i have been educated in and from looking at other peoples work...i did it in 5 lines...i'm not some crazy genius at all, i just pi** about till i get the result i want in the shortest way possible, no matter how long it takes or how much i want to die in the process
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

GestaltO

"One more thing, why aren't these oil companies using these devices to sell energy cheaply, instead of spending untold sums bringing up oil?"

greed is powerful. the more rare something is the more value it has. oil is getting scarce, simple.

Not saying i'm right just my 2 cents on that part
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

captainpecan

Quote from: Lee on November 06, 2008, 03:54:45 PM
"i understand that free energy will realistically not happen in my lifetime"

Honestly, free energy is already here, and has been since Tesla if not sooner. Actually, to be quite honest, it has always been here, and just simply overlooked every single day because of closed mindedness. And, dont rule it out yet. Free energy is not a legend anymore, that I can promise you from personal experience. The answers may be closer than you think.

captainpecan

Quote from: GestaltO on November 06, 2008, 11:07:25 PM
"One more thing, why aren't these oil companies using these devices to sell energy cheaply, instead of spending untold sums bringing up oil?"

greed is powerful. the more rare something is the more value it has. oil is getting scarce, simple.

Not saying i'm right just my 2 cents on that part

I've often wondered the same thing, but I tend to agree with you there.  Why not make as much as possible on the scarce resources until they are gone, as long as they control it. If you havn't noticed, BP has already started leaning toward other powers and working on getting a foothold in that market too. Natural Gas is where they are trying to push it to next, because that is going to be the next scarce resource. Big mistake, electric is the only real answer. Other than of course hydrogen from water splitting to make use of all our combustion engines as the shift to electric continues. I am a firm believer that natural gas is a big mistake if we let them get us switched that direction. It will not only end up worse than oil, it will end up costing everyone $1000 or more a month, just to heat their home, not to mention to fuel their car with it.

In my opinion, electric is the only true way to go, as it can be generated by many means, and we find new ways every day.

GestaltO

yup, exactly. As for the free energy being around since tesla yes and no. Free energy can and does exist in numerous forms, solar, wind, water etc etc, but people control the manufaturing at present. what i actually meant was not the inventions and devices themseleves but the freedom to utilise them in every home in the world will not happen in my lifetime due to greed and ignorance of mankind, as sad as it may be  :'(

been reading some of your stuff in the overunity prize threads today, very intriguing, looking forward to seeing what you have come up with. just don't be as naive as some poeple that are around when posting your findings. Also remember open source or not, someone somewhere WILL make money from your ideas, you can't police the world unfortunately.