Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to use magnets to run a generator?

Started by Lee, November 03, 2008, 01:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulook

Magnet-amplifying engine
e-patentnews - Wonder Device : Maxforce Engine
e-patentnews - When it comes to high energy-intensive permanent magnet can obtain dynamic energy immediately without thermodynamics and pressure dynamics by alternating each end of the pole and creating polarity ? attraction and repulsion. He explained that his invention is designed as a device to obtain energy from magnetic point of view. And this is heralded as the realization of power generator with new paradigm, applying leverage principle, law of inertia, centrifugal force, magnetic repulsion, floating, magnetic bearing, ventilation recycling, and Bernoulli principle.

'Magnet-amplifying engine' (300hp drive engine) was developed, shocking the world. Having installed Solenoid at each left and right end of a permanent magnet and excited it so that each pole can alternate with each other, thereby polarity occurs between permanent magnetic force and that of Solenoid, creating magnetic attraction and repulsion on a regular basis, and transforming it into rotation motion through oscillating motion using piston and crank that can run cars, ship, and aircraft.

Development of non-combustion magnetic engine without fuel supply for the first time in the world
Realization of motive power using magnetic force as attraction and repulsion
Permanent magnet (piston) is a basic component of engine and a major source of motive power
Development of equipment for producing clean generative power that is highly efficient and safe.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Shinyeon_Energy_Research_Center 8)

GestaltO

definately something to keep an eye on. the updraft tower is cool. but how exactly does it create artificial pressure variances, the word artificial suggests it rrequires a power source to do so.

the magnet engine unfortunately as of yet has no further information and is classified as still in development, but i'll be watching this with great interest. thanks for the post
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

GestaltO

from photos i've viewed it suggests this magnetic engine requires power to run, certainly gives clean energy but not free, but we'll see. the updraft tower claims to be self sustaining once started though.
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

captainpecan

It sounds to me like you are working on the same, or similar project to the Howard Johnson concepts.  If you have not studied much of his work, you might give it a look. Pretty impressive, yet, still doesnt really work. Who knows, it's good info though!

GestaltO

ok well my intial device hasn't worked as i'd envisioned  :-\ anyone who wants to gloat feel free but know i think your pathetic if you do. However inthe process i ahve realised the flaws in my theory and am looking into a number of different ways to combat it utilising numerous different posts on here and my own theories. if only i had a true monopole magnet or some room temperature superconductors laying around (i can dream can't i)

while i've been doing this ive become obsessed with magnetic fields. and note that the earths magnet field, although we say has a north and south pole is incorrect as they move independantly of each other, which suggests that the earths magnetic field is actually 2 opposing monopole fields.

anyway i'm going to keep this thread active (hopefully with the help of lee and cpt pecan as it seems to be a fairly productive one unlike some others on here.