Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to use magnets to run a generator?

Started by Lee, November 03, 2008, 01:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

tulook,

Shinyeon Energy Research Center of Korea

magnet-amplifying piston engine "oscillating motion using piston and crank that can run cars, ship, and aircraft."

Well I guess I'm not the only one who thought that would work!  Hell it was just last week I posted in this very thread that I called a professor at the Southwest Institute regarding that very idea & he told me it would not work!  "There would be too much friction & heat in the crankshaft & subsiquent gearbox"

I think I'll sent him this link:  http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Shinyeon_Energy_Research_Center

GestaltO

Sounds good to me let's keep this thread productive!

X00013

Quote from: shruggedatlas on November 06, 2008, 09:04:22 PM
The story is simply not credible.  No arrangement of permanent magnets will result in perpetual motion.  It's just not how this universe works.  Furthermore, there is no such thing as a "resonable sum" for such a discovery, were it true.  It's worth would be insanely huge.

One more thing, why aren't these oil companies using these devices to sell energy cheaply, instead of spending untold sums bringing up oil?

Any old timer story is credible. Respect your elders. The Universe works in mysterious ways. The "reasonable sum" would be ecomomics, or your life. As for the Oil Companys go. Oil has market share, magnetmotors do not. 

Lee

X00013

Thank you for that.

We have to face the fact that their are far more things that we do not understand than those that we do. 

Let's focus our time here on looking for solutions!

GestaltO

agreed. Human nature is to understand things, the way we obtain understanding is via mathmetical equations. if a mathmetical equation cannot be successfully applied then it is considered impossible. however it is merely unable to be explained within a mathmatical format.
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

Lee

I agree given conventional mathimatical equasions.

I was just thinking the other day after I saw a commercial for some company the theme was the

"Human Element"

& it occureed to me how right that is

Are we not the the most prelivent example of overunity?

Our body, mind & spirit

Our largly untaped potential is infinite!