Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where does the universe get energy from?

Started by brian334, November 04, 2008, 03:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Come'on folks;

Matter and energy are interchangable according to E=MC^2. That is for dynamic energy.
Potetential energy is somewhat more complicated based in the configuration of matter
that was aquired in the big-bang or whatever you want to call it at the beginning of the
universe.

So you can (a) absorb some energy that is already there, if your patient. Or (b) know
database-wise were there is a store of potential energy just sitting or lying around
(with a fence around it, no doubt.). Or (c) you can use some procedures on the right
stuff to convert some energy from matter. Various independent dimensions act as an
accounting system for the common components of both matter and energy.

Us in free energy are looking for the universe's accounting system to be systematically
making mistakes in certain situations - after all the universe is a complex place.  :D

:S:MarkSCoffman

christo4_99

movement=energy...therefore if you account for inertia and loss of momentum the universe was moving faster than it is now...logically anyway...but since there is evidence that the universe is expanding(speeding up) it would imply that either the subjective state of all matter is movement (energy) or gravity (the counteractive force which impacts all mass to some extent) will in fact return as the dominant strong force...in such a way you can think of all the other forces as borrowing energy from mass...in other words the total energy of the universe has to be accounted for either in mass(stillness) or energy(movement)...which also means that the more motion there is in the universe as a whole the less matter there is...the more stillness the more matter...this also implies that if the universe is gaining energy then it is losing mass...

christo4_99

another idea is that gravity can compress matter beyond it's capacity to fit in the alloted space defined for it...gravity insures that things can never become too massive without again being "spit out" of the area it exists within...it is my opinion that the big bang did not have to happen on such a large scale from one point but that given time to accumulate mass a big bang can happen above a given threshold without the total mass and gravity of all matter...so,gravity=an exponential compression of mass that has a definate threshold...beyond that threshold that compression causes movement(which is probably limited in speed C2)repeled from a given center...

christo4_99

i did some more thinking on this:science has concluded that opposites attract but since gravity is indiscriminate of any kind of polarity this implies that it may very well be the negative content (decompressed space or deficit space) within matter that attracts the positive(compressed space or surplus space) outside of matter.two different densities of space which are separated from each other.

c-cat

christo, i agree with your thoughts, although molecular movement or atomic, on that scale anyways, still creates energy and carires the potential of. The coalition of atoms ,or better said, attraction, is in itself energy. I tend to think of the universe as a drop of water still in motion as it falls into a puddle. Being absorbed but still it's own entity.
Magnets are fun until they stick in you.(I was 12)
Lasers unfocused or not can burn.       (13)
Won't microwave laser beam again      (14)
Liquid hydrogen and gas turbines don't mix well (15/16ish)
Have .5Mw generator to play with (current) hyd. gas fueled.