Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Batteries charging under pyramid : replications

Started by Tigrotto, November 12, 2008, 12:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigrotto

Hi to all,
I want here to open a trade ( I hope interested for some of you) by means of which I want to contact persons who did the same experiments like mine: accumulator charging using pyramids.
Two words at the beginging of this thread:
1.I did some experiments managing to charge batteries under pyramid.
2.I repeated these experiments successfully.
3.I tried to improve the quality of the effect and I'm working right now on this.
My puropose is to cooperate only with experimentators doing the same work like I did. 
Thanks to all of you ,
Tigrotto
traderfx05@yahoo.com.au

pece70

Hi Tigrotto,
   still you working on this project?

Cesare

spacetrax

Hi,

I never tried to charge accumulators under pyramid. Are you talking about lead acid accumulators? I have 6 volt and 12 volt accumulators lying around and I still have the 1 meter pyramid made after the instructions of Thomas Trawoeger.
So, what I can do to replicate your results?

Quote from: Tigrotto on November 12, 2008, 12:13:20 PM
Hi to all,
I want here to open a trade ( I hope interested for some of you) by means of which I want to contact persons who did the same experiments like mine: accumulator charging using pyramids.
Two words at the beginging of this thread:
1.I did some experiments managing to charge batteries under pyramid.
2.I repeated these experiments successfully.
3.I tried to improve the quality of the effect and I'm working right now on this.
My puropose is to cooperate only with experimentators doing the same work like I did. 
Thanks to all of you ,
Tigrotto
traderfx05@yahoo.com.au

pece70

If it could be useful, I tried to charge lead acid 12 Volt batteries.
I put them at 1/3 h of the pyramid, nord oriented, with positive pole of the battery in the same direction.
The battery recharged itself at 2/3 of the maximum. It took one or two days.
I haven't done any "perfect" measurement. This was an experimental evidence that "Something" is real by itself.
Standing from this evidence I were intersted in amplification of the result.

I'm building up a very perfect pyramidal shape, made of copper filled tube (2,5 cm), base: 21cm x h:21cm.
My tests restart from here.

I'm interested in radionic resarch too.
At the present time I know from radionc that electricity passing on a wire emits (other than EM field, of course) some other radiations, one fo them is called "negative green" (that is a form based radiation, named by DeBelizal and Chaumery).
Furthemore, I know that at the 1/3 h of the pyramid there is this the negative green radiation (very dangerous for human beings, be aware!), in the form of a sphere.
So, right now, I wondering if there exis some way to convert one in to another and viceversa.

amigo

pece70,

I'm wondering, how do you know the battery did not recharge itself without the influence of the pyramid?

You know that batteries recover some charge over time so perhaps a better experiment would be to get two batteries, drain them simultaneously and then put one under a pyramid and keep the other on the shelf as a control sample.

But, aside from batteries, I am interested in the geometry and radionics and will be conducting experiments in the future. I am looking into works of Les Brown with crystals and pyramids, as well.