Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Batteries charging under pyramid : replications

Started by Tigrotto, November 12, 2008, 12:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

I am in the process of researching pyramids and pyramid power and here are some of my thoughts I'd like to share and hear comments about...

I did read books and watched documentaries about proposed hypotheses of the workings of the Great Pyramid by Chris Dunn and others. Even though these theories all do appear sound, I am somehow not subscribing to them as being facts. This is a principal mistake orthodox science makes (or perhaps people who subscribe to it). Theories are automatically converted to facts if they are not being challenged - as if the silence signals approval of some kind?!

Let's separate fact from fiction. Facts are undeniable truths, fiction is everything else. We simply do not have sufficient empirical evidence to promote any theory into fact at this time, regardless whether it was made by the Egyptologists or alternative researchers such as Chris Dunn.

I would like to now switch from the quantitative aspects to the qualitative ones. Since I have spent past months reading old manuscripts and works of people such as Meser and Reichenbach, among others, I am of a belief that we are missing on a huge part of the phenomena. That being the qualitative aspects, or the so-called subtle energies, which are presently part of the para-science in the West, although they were not such back in the days.

It also appears that geometry is a factor, at least when it comes to pyramids. Many around the world had recreated the pyramid geometries and observed unusual effects produced by them. The sheer amount of people and the geopolitical diversity excludes a possibility of some conspiracy and hoax, especially when some were not even contemporaries.

Now, the issue of proof arises because the orthodox science requires quantitative analysis and with subtle energies there aren't any per-se, it is mostly qualitative, related to life and consciousness.

Sadly, our playing field is divided into two. There is a vast pool of knowledge available in the East: Poland, Czech Republic, Russia (or basically entire Cold War Soviet Union), China, etc. In these countries research was conducted and condoned, even by the official government organizations and institutes, beside having a plethora of individuals who had done amazing feats of discovery.

I say "sadly" because most of that knowledge is locked behind a language barrier, if not other (political) reasons, but I suspect that there are volumes written about subtle energies, pyramid geometries including some real hard-core science behind all that as well, to satisfy the orthodox scientists.

Then there is the West, where we have a handful of people who are mostly marginalized and ridiculed and the field of research is classified among the para-sciences. For example one Westerner did dwell into quantitative aspects and that is Patrick Flanagan. In his book Pyramid Power he outlines a number of experiments and circuits one can perform to detect (some) phenomena regarding the pyramid structures. He did try other geometries but says that only pyramids produced discernible effects.

Whether you believe Flanagan or not, he had approached the issue from what appears to be an engineering point of view, applying his electronics knowledge to quantify something qualitative. If you look his book up you can see that there is at least an effort made to satisfy scientific principle of experimentation.

So where do we go from now?

I personally believe that sticking a real-time probe to a battery under a pyramid will not yield what we are looking for - on the contrary it will skew the outcome. It seems to me that most people here are only concerned with energy, charging batteries and driving cars with HHO. But we are missing out on a whole new world, a much larger one that we can't see (although that statement might not be as accurate) and are robbing ourselves and others from that knowledge (knowledge that was known and accepted mere 100 years ago or more).

We need to marry the quantitative and qualitative aspects and deprogram ourselves from the narrow-minded view of the orthodox science and education of the 20th century. We have to bring the electronics together with radionics, physics with consciousness (not Quantum crap though, we can't be inventing new particles every time it suits us).

I know I have not provided much of direct answers to the subject of this thread, but I am trying to get you all interested into the qualitative parts of our quest because without them the puzzle is incomplete. I'm already trying to do my part but we all have to "pitch in" in order to succeed. So, don't be afraid to look up old books from 1930s, 1920s, 1890s, 1860s, etc. Believe it or not, people back then knew a lot about themselves and their surroundings, perhaps more than people today...

spacetrax

Hi, thanks for sharing your view, you really have a point.
But can you tell us something specific that you have read in those books? How does that aply to pyramids?
Thanks and happy holidays!

Quote from: amigo on December 25, 2008, 08:20:24 PM
I am in the process of researching pyramids and pyramid power and here are some of my thoughts I'd like to share and hear comments about...

I did read books and watched documentaries about proposed hypotheses of the workings of the Great Pyramid by Chris Dunn and others. Even though these theories all do appear sound, I am somehow not subscribing to them as being facts. This is a principal mistake orthodox science makes (or perhaps people who subscribe to it). Theories are automatically converted to facts if they are not being challenged - as if the silence signals approval of some kind?!

Let's separate fact from fiction. Facts are undeniable truths, fiction is everything else. We simply do not have sufficient empirical evidence to promote any theory into fact at this time, regardless whether it was made by the Egyptologists or alternative researchers such as Chris Dunn.

I would like to now switch from the quantitative aspects to the qualitative ones. Since I have spent past months reading old manuscripts and works of people such as Meser and Reichenbach, among others, I am of a belief that we are missing on a huge part of the phenomena. That being the qualitative aspects, or the so-called subtle energies, which are presently part of the para-science in the West, although they were not such back in the days.

It also appears that geometry is a factor, at least when it comes to pyramids. Many around the world had recreated the pyramid geometries and observed unusual effects produced by them. The sheer amount of people and the geopolitical diversity excludes a possibility of some conspiracy and hoax, especially when some were not even contemporaries.

Now, the issue of proof arises because the orthodox science requires quantitative analysis and with subtle energies there aren't any per-se, it is mostly qualitative, related to life and consciousness.

Sadly, our playing field is divided into two. There is a vast pool of knowledge available in the East: Poland, Czech Republic, Russia (or basically entire Cold War Soviet Union), China, etc. In these countries research was conducted and condoned, even by the official government organizations and institutes, beside having a plethora of individuals who had done amazing feats of discovery.

I say "sadly" because most of that knowledge is locked behind a language barrier, if not other (political) reasons, but I suspect that there are volumes written about subtle energies, pyramid geometries including some real hard-core science behind all that as well, to satisfy the orthodox scientists.

Then there is the West, where we have a handful of people who are mostly marginalized and ridiculed and the field of research is classified among the para-sciences. For example one Westerner did dwell into quantitative aspects and that is Patrick Flanagan. In his book Pyramid Power he outlines a number of experiments and circuits one can perform to detect (some) phenomena regarding the pyramid structures. He did try other geometries but says that only pyramids produced discernible effects.

Whether you believe Flanagan or not, he had approached the issue from what appears to be an engineering point of view, applying his electronics knowledge to quantify something qualitative. If you look his book up you can see that there is at least an effort made to satisfy scientific principle of experimentation.

So where do we go from now?

I personally believe that sticking a real-time probe to a battery under a pyramid will not yield what we are looking for - on the contrary it will skew the outcome. It seems to me that most people here are only concerned with energy, charging batteries and driving cars with HHO. But we are missing out on a whole new world, a much larger one that we can't see (although that statement might not be as accurate) and are robbing ourselves and others from that knowledge (knowledge that was known and accepted mere 100 years ago or more).

We need to marry the quantitative and qualitative aspects and deprogram ourselves from the narrow-minded view of the orthodox science and education of the 20th century. We have to bring the electronics together with radionics, physics with consciousness (not Quantum crap though, we can't be inventing new particles every time it suits us).

I know I have not provided much of direct answers to the subject of this thread, but I am trying to get you all interested into the qualitative parts of our quest because without them the puzzle is incomplete. I'm already trying to do my part but we all have to "pitch in" in order to succeed. So, don't be afraid to look up old books from 1930s, 1920s, 1890s, 1860s, etc. Believe it or not, people back then knew a lot about themselves and their surroundings, perhaps more than people today...

amigo

Ok, it's important to start somewhere... :)

Here's a selection to read. Please note that some of these books do not deal directly with pyramids, but with "qualitative" aspects of the field we are exploring and similar subjects of the so-called para-science, and are relevant to general education:

Patrick Flanagan - Pyramid Power - The Millennium Science - http://www.mediafire.com/?jt0n0z1ddzw

Les Brown - The Pyramid - http://www.mediafire.com/?m0m0znmudnt

Otto Rahn - Invisible Radiations - http://www.mediafire.com/?4qemem5nmzn

Georges Lakhovsky - Waves That Heal - http://www.mediafire.com/?jmzujvhgfgz

The Principles of Light and Color by Edwin D Babbitt (1878) - http://www.mediafire.com/?jdy4jizzynt

spacetrax

Hi,
thank you very much for the files. But the FIRST file by Patrick Flanagan  is flawed and can not be opened. Can you do something about it?
Thanks!

Quote from: amigo on December 26, 2008, 11:33:34 PM
Ok, it's important to start somewhere... :)

Here's a selection to read. Please note that some of these books do not deal directly with pyramids, but with "qualitative" aspects of the field we are exploring and similar subjects of the so-called para-science, and are relevant to general education:

Patrick Flanagan - Pyramid Power - The Millennium Science - http://www.mediafire.com/?jt0n0z1ddzw

Les Brown - The Pyramid - http://www.mediafire.com/?m0m0znmudnt

Otto Rahn - Invisible Radiations - http://www.mediafire.com/?4qemem5nmzn

Georges Lakhovsky - Waves That Heal - http://www.mediafire.com/?jmzujvhgfgz

The Principles of Light and Color by Edwin D Babbitt (1878) - http://www.mediafire.com/?jdy4jizzynt

amigo

Quote from: spacetrax on December 27, 2008, 06:30:28 AM
Hi,
thank you very much for the files. But the FIRST file by Patrick Flanagan  is flawed and can not be opened. Can you do something about it?
Thanks!

Hi,

Not sure what you mean, I just tried downloading and opening the file without a problem. It is a PDF v1.6 and should open in Acrobat 6+ afaik.

Perhaps your download got corrupted, try getting the file again?