Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

Quote from: 4Tesla on November 17, 2008, 03:37:00 AM
I watched all four videos.. and didn't see it.. can you do another that clearly shows this.. this would be like what Groundloop is describing but manually switching the capacitors.

Thanks,
Jason

Yes, it is just like what Groundloop is suggesting with his schematic, I just did it manually for the tests. I apologize, the reason you are having a problem seeing the results I'm speaking of, is partially due to the video's not being very good quality. The video was recorded with a cellphone, it was all I had at the time.

The effect you are looking for is shown in Pt3.  I first discharge 1 cap at 18v and measure the work done.  Next, I recharge the first cap to 18v, then split it into 2 caps for 9v each. I then hook them both up in parallel and discharge, taking note that when used in that manor, the work done does in fact follow the equation.  I then recharge the capacitors and split them again. Next I discharge each one individually (This is what your asking about) and note the amount of work I got out of each. This now shows that the work I get from each 9v cap, adds together to still give the work of the original 18v cap and then a little more.

Hope that helps.

Groundloop

@4Tesla,

Look at the attached drawing. It may explain it better than words alone.

Groundloop.

maw2432

Captain,  Good work.   I tried the same experiements and get the same results using an old DC Heat Sink motor from a computer.   I marked one of the fan blades to count the revs.   The Young Effect is truly there.  Now is time for more experiments with Groundloops type ideas. 

Bill 

bxngoc

Is it just simple that? Where extra energy come from?

broli

Thanks captainpecan. You did as promised, you gained a lot of respect from me sir. Thanks to Groundloop for your swift illustrations to help out even more. Today is really a good day.

To summarize. Is this what you're doing?:

Charge one.
Split in two.
Discharge individually.