Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

@Groundloop

I couldnt say it better myself!  That is exactly what I am saying.

capthook

Quote from: captainpecan on November 17, 2008, 02:56:16 AM
after doing the exact experiment over a 100 times and still getting the same results, I know there is energy entering the system.

I watched the vids before commenting, as you requested, and gave my brief review of your work - with supporting data behind my comments.

As such, I 100% disagree with your statement that energy is entering the system, and it is my opinion that what you are doing has a 0% chance of creating free energy.
When you refine your methods and contemplate it some more - you should come to the same conclusion.
Of course you are free to disregard my comments and disregard the numerical results of your processes if you choose.  The question is - how much time and $$ are you willing to invest to get to the inevitable dead-end?

Thanks for sharing and for trying.  All the best to you........

4Tesla

I understand the formula part.. but I don't understand how you are getting OU out of this.. I believe the motor would spin 1 1/2 turns on a cap charged at 9 volts directly from the battery.. so after the cap is charged by 18 volts by the battery and you run the motor with 2 caps and have split the 18 volts, into 2 caps and each has 9 volts.. can you hook one of the 9 volt caps to the motor and get it to spin another 1 1/2 turns?  I don't think you can.

Jason

captainpecan

Quote from: 4Tesla on November 17, 2008, 03:16:59 AM
I understand the formula part.. but I don't understand how you are getting OU out of this.. I believe the motor would spin 1 1/2 turns on a cap charged at 9 volts directly from the battery.. so after the cap is charged by 18 volts by the battery and you run the motor with 2 caps and have split the 18 volts, into 2 caps and each has 9 volts.. can you hook one of the 9 volt caps to the motor and get it to spin another 1 1/2 turns?  I don't think you can.

Jason

Your catching on.  Keep watching the videos and watch closely.  You will see me hook each cap back up and get those extra turns.  The OU is not necessarily the voltage, or the energy in the caps... Yes it appears there is extra, whether it be an illusion or not... The Free Energy comes from the fact that the motor span the first time for free, while the energy passed right through it and was recovered.. Then I used the energy again from each cap, and got the motor spinning again for each...  Do you see it now?  The FE is the FIRST spin... Not necessarily what ends up in the caps. The other spins in the test finally "uses" the energy, because I hooked them directly in a dead short fashion.

4Tesla

I watched all four videos.. and didn't see it.. can you do another that clearly shows this.. this would be like what Groundloop is describing but manually switching the capacitors.

Thanks,
Jason